O2X minor patch for freezing/reboot released for Europe (Someone check?)

Search This thread

Kag

Sep 10, 2006
The patch that we’re issuing will address the random freezing or rebooting problem that we’ve identified when:
- the phone is being charged
- the power button is pressed to wake up the phone
- the phone is in stand-by mode

http://phandroid.com/2011/05/16/lg-...-rolling-out-to-europe-to-fix-random-reboots/

It is a OTA

Or is this just very old new which phandroid just caught on.

EDIT: Probably a false alarm, thanks for everyone who checked.

EDIT2: Might be true
http://phandroid.com/2011/05/18/optimus-2x-acting-all-wiggity-wack-lgs-got-you-covered/

Last edited:

LuPoM

Mar 26, 2011
Europe.. Europe where? still didn't received anything here in Italy, through OTA it says that my V10B is the latest version, and same thing from the LGMobile update

Last edited:

keijers

Apr 16, 2011
I only meant that the authentication error is gone after you reboot, the update isn't available yet...

topanyel

Apr 26, 2011
BUD
I just tried LGMobile Update (on pc) and there are no new updates avaliable here in Hungary, latest version is V10C in this region.

waynefox

Feb 4, 2006
Cambridge
I saw on twitter earlier that LG will be rolling out the European update OTA this week.........Erm.... OTA doesn't work, so why do that?

Sent from my LG-P990 using XDA App

DCarey

Feb 27, 2009
I updated in windows using the LG suite, since updating my battery use has shot up, after a little investigation it seems my awake usage is running at 53%, this results in a battery life of about 10-12 hours.

That is a bit of a drop considering I managed to go 53 hours on the previous rom, with 13% left and light usage.

Sent from my MZ601 using Tapatalk

LuPoM

Mar 26, 2011
I saw on twitter earlier that LG will be rolling out the European update OTA this week.........Erm.... OTA doesn't work, so why do that?

Sent from my LG-P990 using XDA App

OTA works fine to me, after playing with the phone a bit and then bringing it back to V10B stock using SmartFlash, OTA works just fine ;) (It didn't when I just got the phone but didn't checked yet till a couple of days ago)

Tho, V10B is still the latest update available for Italy by now