Lost my activation.. No one can hear me on a call

Search This thread

strawnj

Apr 19, 2011
Manhattan
My microphone stopped working when I made calls. I went through HTC tech support and they said it was a handshake issue with the carrier. I went to to swappa and checked my IMEI and it said "ready for activation." I'm rooted in Viper 1.6. Any ideas?

dunn816

Jul 14, 2013
pittsburgh
Did you try rebooting or reflashing the Rom or maybe even deleting Ur apn settings and taking the SIM out and putting it back also reinputing the apn settings.

HTC ONE M8?

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Or try using some headphones to talk for a while and then see if that'll trigger something.

HTC ONE M8?

Reactions: strawnj

strawnj

Apr 19, 2011
Manhattan
Did you try rebooting or reflashing the Rom or maybe even deleting Ur apn settings and taking the SIM out and putting it back also reinputing the apn settings.

HTC ONE M8?

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Or try using some headphones to talk for a while and then see if that'll trigger something.

HTC ONE M8?

Yes I did all that. I ended up with HTC support and then going to Verizon. They NDA me a new phone (refurbished) today.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

HTC ONE M8?

HTC ONE M8?