Beats Audio Icon on any rom! [Optimised for AOSP]
Although this isn't really an app developed solely for this purpose, I thought I could share it. This icon looks best on AOSP, but I gather it works on Sense. This is just an icon, not actual beats audio, and is aimed at AOSP users with DSP Manager.
1. Download an app called "Headset Icon" from the playstore. - Should be the first result.
2. Open the app, and navigate to the settings (wrench in the top right corner).
3. In the first text input line, write "Beats Audio On", and check the first checkbox (something along the lines of show icon when headset is plugged in). Then save.
4. Now exit the app and go to your favourite file explorer. Navigate to /data and create a file called "local.prop" - no quotation marks.
5. In this file, insert "sys.keep_app_1=com.devandroid.headseticon" - no quotations, and save. This will make sure your app does not get killed by any task killer.
6. Reboot your phone and enjoy!
For AOSP users only! (Optional)
1. Go to the settings once again, and in the second line, type in "Touch to Modify".
2. Then, click on "app for notification" and choose DSP Manager or whatever equaliser you use. (Now whenever you tap the icon, you go straight to your equalizer :P)
3. (CM10.2)Exit out of the app and go to the homescreen. Then go menu>System Settings>Home Screen>Drawer>Hidden Apps and choose Headset Icon. Hides the app from drawer to make it seem more legit.
And there you have it. Beats Audio Icon for AOSP and Sense!
Click that "thanks" button