Joyos ROM for stock kernel

Search This thread

akhirnyasip

Mar 21, 2012
Bontang
Bismillah, Alhamdulillah,..... بسم الله و الحمد لله

Featuring a new ROM for x8/w8 (Stock kernel only)
This ROM is Ported from JOYOS1.2.2_ramezzidane.zip (thanks for the ROM developer)....and exactly not perfect,...so,...if you wanna a perfect one,...don't download this,.. peace :)

Thanks to all my honorable masters:

Kuyagaol Recompile, Rieken Yuki, Fatra Megantara, Froggy Furnetal, Satrio Dwi Prabowo, Mpoendi Hokage Yon-daime, Ariefuno Recca,Adjie Leoraganata,my suhu Rawe etc,Arifin zakii,Rieyan Shinji,Rubhey Sastruga and all xperia's forum members,...

also big thanks to all masters @XDA developers nobodyAtall,Doixanh & Eagleeye Tom @xda for awesome GDX as base God Bless You both,and all xda members,..thank you,....
My special thanks to CyanogenMod Developers team, Lewa Developers team, Joyos Developers team, MIUI Developers team,.....

changelog:
1. removed and replaced MMS and Contact and some apk's
2. enabled radio fm
3. themmed icons via launcher
4. activated and edited flaymeOS statusbar style
5. removed digital clock on statusbar,.....

known bug:
1. mms settings

Download link :[DOWNLOAD HERE]
How to:

1. copy the zip file to your sd card
2. reboot and go to recovery mode (xRecovery / CWM recovery)
3. factory reset/wipe data >>wipe cache partition>>>wipe dalvik cache >>>install the zip file from specified folder (depend on you to put that)but outside folder make easier to access kkk
4. wipe data once more
5. reboot and wait aproximately 3 minutes,..and enjoy it,....
6. say Alhamdulillah,.... الحمد لله

Alhamdulillahi Rabbil 'aalamiin,...
Thank you all...

D*W*Y*O*R (Do With Your Own Risk) im not responsible if your device bricked or damage,...

and if you need a Lewa ROM for x8 stock kernel, you can download from here : DOWNLOAD_LEON/Lewa ROM for stock

Attachments

• screenshot-1395020339600.png
    screenshot-1395020339600.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 2,296
  • screenshot-1395018894285.png
    screenshot-1395018894285.png
    235.1 KB · Views: 2,611
  • 2014-03-17-10-11-27.png
    2014-03-17-10-11-27.png
    52.4 KB · Views: 2,382
  • 2014-03-17-10-10-46.png
    2014-03-17-10-10-46.png
    95.7 KB · Views: 2,156
  • screenshot-1395018793994.png
    screenshot-1395018793994.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 1,785
  • screenshot-1395018749343.png
    screenshot-1395018749343.png
    37.7 KB · Views: 1,831
  • screenshot-1394791113117.png
    screenshot-1394791113117.png
    178.1 KB · Views: 1,676
  • screenshot-1395018903151.png
    screenshot-1395018903151.png
    82 KB · Views: 1,664
Last edited:

convevn

Oct 12, 2012
this rom's beautiful but i can't decline an incoming call on lock screen, just slide to answer, don't have button decline :rolleyes:
tks for your work. btw, does this rom have any update and your leon rom too :D
sr for my bad english

akhirnyasip

Mar 21, 2012
Bontang
this rom's beautiful but i can't decline an incoming call on lock screen, just slide to answer, don't have button decline :rolleyes:
tks for your work. btw, does this rom have any update and your leon rom too :D
sr for my bad english
decline button? oh im sorry about that sir,...and i am not yet decide to make an updet for both ROMs,....i'm in busy,....
btw thanks for using my ROM,...

convevn

Oct 12, 2012
decline button? oh im sorry about that sir,...and i am not yet decide to make an updet for both ROMs,....i'm in busy,....
btw thanks for using my ROM,...

when i recieve an incoming call (phone screen is off), the phone screen looks like this:

i only have one 1 option: slide to answer, it 's quite annoyed (but when phone screen is on, i have 2 options: anwser or not). and messenger setting has stop working. i'm using your leon rom now, i think it's smoother than this rom :good:
waitng for next update
sr for my bad english

akhirnyasip

Mar 21, 2012
Bontang
when i recieve an incoming call (phone screen is off), the phone screen looks like this:

i only have one 1 option: slide to answer, it 's quite annoyed (but when phone screen is on, i have 2 options: anwser or not). and messenger setting has stop working. i'm using your leon rom now, i think it's smoother than this rom :good:
waitng for next update
sr for my bad english

i see,...but i can't realize your hope about decline button,...sorry about that

Reactions: convevn

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Bismillah, Alhamdulillah,..... بسم الله و الحمد لله

Featuring a new ROM for x8/w8 (Stock kernel only)
    This ROM is Ported from JOYOS1.2.2_ramezzidane.zip (thanks for the ROM developer)....and exactly not perfect,...so,...if you wanna a perfect one,...don't download this,.. peace :)

Thanks to all my honorable masters:

Kuyagaol Recompile, Rieken Yuki, Fatra Megantara, Froggy Furnetal, Satrio Dwi Prabowo, Mpoendi Hokage Yon-daime, Ariefuno Recca,Adjie Leoraganata,my suhu Rawe etc,Arifin zakii,Rieyan Shinji,Rubhey Sastruga and all xperia's forum members,...

also big thanks to all masters @XDA developers nobodyAtall,Doixanh & Eagleeye Tom @xda for awesome GDX as base God Bless You both,and all xda members,..thank you,....
    My special thanks to CyanogenMod Developers team, Lewa Developers team, Joyos Developers team, MIUI Developers team,.....

changelog:
    1. removed and replaced MMS and Contact and some apk's
    2. enabled radio fm
    3. themmed icons via launcher
    4. activated and edited flaymeOS statusbar style
    5. removed digital clock on statusbar,.....

known bug:
    1. mms settings

Download link :[DOWNLOAD HERE]
    How to:

1. copy the zip file to your sd card
    2. reboot and go to recovery mode (xRecovery / CWM recovery)
    3. factory reset/wipe data >>wipe cache partition>>>wipe dalvik cache >>>install the zip file from specified folder (depend on you to put that)but outside folder make easier to access kkk
    4. wipe data once more
    5. reboot and wait aproximately 3 minutes,..and enjoy it,....
    6. say Alhamdulillah,.... الحمد لله

Alhamdulillahi Rabbil 'aalamiin,...
    Thank you all...

D*W*Y*O*R (Do With Your Own Risk) im not responsible if your device bricked or damage,...

and if you need a Lewa ROM for x8 stock kernel, you can download from here : DOWNLOAD_LEON/Lewa ROM for stock

waitng for next update
    sr for my bad english

no problem bro, i'm using your leon rom. battery is perfect, i discovered hide soft button on status bar yesterday. that's so cool :fingers-crossed: .keep working bro. thanks :cowboy: