HD2 Stuck in bootloop

Search This thread

Elmo108

Nov 6, 2010
Hey guys,

I have my sisters HD2 here, which I equipped with Android 2 years ago.
It is stuck in a bootloop and I can only access CotullaHSPL. Longpressing the power-button doesn't bring me anywhere. Any way to fix it up again? I just have a Mac here and think it's not possible to install a new recovery without installing Magldr again?

Cheers,
elmo108

Marvlesz

Jun 28, 2010
Saudi Arabia
If it's stuck in a bootloop, we can assume that you still have your android bootloader working. Now if you don't see Magldr's header at the top when booting up, then you have cLK, otherwise it's MAGLDR.

If you have MAGLDR, hold the end button when you see magldr's header. (Does this also take you nowhere?)
If you have cLK, boot up the device and immediately hold the back button. This should bring up cLK's interface.

From there, check that you have cwm installed. If it is installed, then just copy the same ROM and flash it again. (Or resize partitions then flash the rom if you want to install another one)

If it's not installed, just follow one of the guides available on this forum to install the recovery.

You said you've installed Android two years ago, so I'm assuming you're familiar with all of those stuff.

Good luck.