Battery life, mind blown.

Search This thread

Konfuzion

Oct 17, 2008
Upland
OnePlus 9 Pro
So my first real day with the phone and I am extremely impressed with the battery life, didn't have any battery saving enabled and I used my phone normally plus I watched 4 episodes of the walking dead on Netflix.
yturejeg.jpg

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

julex1

Aug 3, 2012
Yeah, it is very good.

HTC EVO 4G - my first real smart phone. Had to hang on a charger if I wanted to use the phone for anything but have it in my pcket and gt forbig 4G kicked in... the phone would lilterally heat up by just sitting in a pocket.

HTC 4G LTE - big improvement over Evo. Battery life much better, super nice screen, fast, etc..

HTC One M8 - wowza. Super smooth and battery life is simply amazing.

gstanke

Dec 21, 2013
Flint
So my first real day with the phone and I am extremely impressed with the battery life, didn't have any battery saving enabled and I used my phone normally plus I watched 4 episodes of the walking dead on Netflix.
yturejeg.jpg

After running the ruu for 4.3 sense 5 on the LTE on average I get 16 hours and I'm only down to 20% when I plug in for the night.

HTC Jewel
HBOOT 2.10 S-OFF (rumrunner)
Android 4.3 Sense 5.5 V3

Konfuzion

Oct 17, 2008
Upland
OnePlus 9 Pro
After running the ruu for 4.3 sense 5 on the LTE on average I get 16 hours and I'm only down to 20% when I plug in for the night.

HTC Jewel
HBOOT 2.10 S-OFF (rumrunner)
Android 4.3 Sense 5.5 V3

I could get much longer battery time if I wasn't streaming Netflix for 4 hours, I'll have to get better battery stats to show the on screen time. My wife is at 64% battery with 18 hours and 5 minutes.

MassStash

Sep 26, 2008
Chicago
Just finally has the pleasure of being out in the day, reaching 14%, turning on extreme power savings mode, and making 4hrs til I got home. To which I was then at 12%. Haha pretty awesome

~Jflteusc on OctOS
KToonsez Kernel
1.998 Max ¦ 189 Min ¦ 702 Screen Off
Ktoonsified v5 Setup

|| Acer ||

Oct 21, 2010
Chicago
The phone charges REALLY fast too. I just put in my phone at 40%, and 7-10 minutes later, it's already at 48%. Loving the battery :D

xPhantom

Apr 16, 2010
Hm... for some reason my battery life hasn't been as great as everyone is reporting. I'm not getting anywhere near 24 hours.
I don't know if it's because of an app I have installed.. or my background data settings.. or what.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yeah, it is very good.

HTC EVO 4G - my first real smart phone. Had to hang on a charger if I wanted to use the phone for anything but have it in my pcket and gt forbig 4G kicked in... the phone would lilterally heat up by just sitting in a pocket.

HTC 4G LTE - big improvement over Evo. Battery life much better, super nice screen, fast, etc..

HTC One M8 - wowza. Super smooth and battery life is simply amazing.