[Q] Sony XPERIA x10 Unlocking ?

Search This thread

yogi_bear

Nov 22, 2003
Can anyone recommend a reliable and trust worthy site for me to unlock my UK Orange X10.
Been searching and searching but cannot find anybody.

Thanks in advance.

olafski72

Aug 6, 2008
Well, I am interessted too! Indeed, just if it is reliable, I am fine with it.
@ferraripassion; How do I got one?
@yogibear; Did you unlock it already?

Last edited:

yogi_bear

Nov 22, 2003
unlock

Hi mate,
How quick can I get unlock after I pay as need to unlock before tommorow as travelling overseas.
Thanks

swesky

Feb 19, 2009
plz help to unlock sony X10 ,

hi there plz can someone help to unlock my Sony Eric X10 lock to 3G sweden
if theres any website to unlock it by code or somthing like this but recommand site ,thanx

Best Regards

ferraripassion

Jun 19, 2008
www.htccode.com
OK guys

Now we are able to get the unlock code Xperia X10.
All those who tried before and got the code as unavailable, can now get the code for all X10 on any network worldwide.
This will be from the Sony Ericsson database.

The IMEI submission happens on every monday, and the codes are delivered weekly on thrusday and friday.
Am restricted to 80 IMEI's per week, so it will be on first come first serve basis.

PM for for more details.

Reactions: hansraj narayen

medo2004

May 7, 2007
we can unlock x10 xperia in sweden just in 2 days ..we have a company in stockholm..for more information ..send PM...or private message.....garanti 100%.

Last edited:

kchakkar

Jun 15, 2007
OK guys

All those who tried before and got the code as unavailable, can now get the code for all X10 on any network worldwide.

The IMEI submission happens on every monday, and the codes are delivered weekly on thrusday and friday.
Am restricted to 80 IMEI's per week, so it will be on first come first serve basis.

PM for for more details.

PM sent for unlock

jensxperia

Jun 2, 2010

Hi, has anyone succesfully unlocked their x10's?

I have tried about 8 mobile phone shops and they either do not have the software yet or they can not yet do mine as it as the up to date software and I will have to wait 4-6 weeks for an undated code...something along them lines anyway. I am not very technical lol.

Please let me know Thanks

medo2004

May 7, 2007

I have tried about 8 mobile phone shops and they either do not have the software yet or they can not yet do mine as it as the up to date software and I will have to wait 4-6 weeks for an undated code...something along them lines anyway. I am not very technical lol.

if u r from sweden i ll do it for u in just 2 days...

HCDR.Jacob

Retired Recognized Developer
Jun 8, 2010
Gateshead
I wouldn't trust ferraripassion. By the looks of his signature, he is from the same company that sold me a non-working code for my HTC Tattoo and stopped answering emails when I requested a refund.

That is, of course, unless I'm very much mistaken.

HandyEntsperren.at

Nov 25, 2008
Hello

I get my SIM network unlock PIN for my Sony Ericsson X10i Xperia form

xperia-x10-unlock-code.blog.de

(1 day delivery)

Best Regards
Chris

Last edited:

gsm187

Sep 4, 2009

yes we unlock many every day.

we are located in sweden/ australia.

contact msn sweden_gsm@hotmail.com

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OK guys

PM for for more details.
    www.mobileincanada.com got the code for my new x10 in four hours and it was only 20 Canadian! They were awesome to deal with too.. especially after getting ripped off from unlocking. com :(
    seriously, you guys are clueless. why do you even post your IMEI in a public forum? because someone told you to do so or you just feel like to do it this way? for your own protection, never,ever post your IMEI in any public places. oh, and this is not the only place to get your phone unlocked :rolleyes:
    You can try codes for your mobile from your provider or can get it from online providers..or you can try Mobileunlocksolutions to get unlock code for your mobile and get it unlocked..