Q& Need Help as soon as posbile

Search This thread

moody69

Nov 5, 2011
heloo every One
please i need some help for my SamSung S III LTE GT-I9305
** Im in JB v4.3 and i want back to JB v4.2.1 co'z i dont like this rom and Konx If some One can help Plz???:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:​

JJEgan

Oct 24, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
heloo every One
** Im in JB v4.3 and i want back to JB v4.2.1 co'z i dont like this rom and Konx If some One can help Plz???:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:​

Your question has been posted multiple times . Forum rules require you to search before posting .
Google <<< I93005 your search terms > xda

Please read all the faqs and guides first or YOU WILL BRICK YOUR PHONE .
Plenty of information posted here .

shayind4

Mar 24, 2008
London
heloo every One

Short answer: THERE IS NO WAY BACK TO v4.2.1. No way back from KitKat 4.4 to 4.3 either.

shucrut

Aug 27, 2012
heloo every One

There is a way back to 4.1.2. As said before, you should had used the search, but anyway..

The only way (until now) to downgrade is root your phone (bye bye knox warranty), install mobile odin and flash your 4.1.2 rom via mobile odin. Even doing this, you still will have knox bootloader, you cant get rid of knox.

Make sure you select the options to clean cache and data in mobile odin or i will get stuck on bootloop

Last edited:

shucrut

Aug 27, 2012
shucrut
Maybe you could knock up a sticky on this subject .

I didn't created a thread because there's one already, actually i knew the proccedure because of that HERE

But i can create a thread for that (don't know how to sticky it). I don't know if i understood it right, sorry if i don't

moody69

Nov 5, 2011
There is a way back to 4.1.2. As said before, you should had used the search, but anyway..

The only way (until now) to downgrade is root your phone (bye bye knox warranty), install mobile odin and flash your 4.1.2 rom via mobile odin. Even doing this, you still will have knox bootloader, you cant get rid of knox.

Make sure you select the options to clean cache and data in mobile odin or i will get stuck on bootloop

thanx i will try that way u give me :D

but im worry about my network mybe it will go :crying: