Gs4 vs note 2 ok at&t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

tupirujp

Dec 18, 2010
So im trying to find out whats my best choice on those phones ... since my wife needs a new phone ... any advance

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

mrevankyle

Jan 5, 2011
Victoria, BC
If its for your wife i would suggest the S4. Bit of a better camera and a smaller form factor. Every girl that has borrowed my note 2 has complained about the sheer size of it and the fact that its almost too big to fit in a purse

Reactions: tupirujp

crixley

May 25, 2012
If its for your wife i would suggest the S4. Bit of a better camera and a smaller form factor. Every girl that has borrowed my note 2 has complained about the sheer size of it and the fact that its almost too big to fit in a purse

I get loads of compliments from women on my phone, many of them say they want to get one..

Also camera tests show it is about on par with our camera. More megapixels does not equal better

nuuits

Dec 31, 2011

I'm a teenage girl and it fits in my purse perfectly fine. Yes it was a bit too big at first but now I can't get a smaller phone. She'll thank you bro.

quarlow

Feb 6, 2008
Tooele, UT
I had the Note II. My wife really wanted the bigger screen and better battery life. I figured we would get a GS 4 with her upgrade (and I would use it), give her my Note II, and if she didn't like the Note II she could have the GS4. I was worried it would be too big for her. She hasn't had any issues, or complaints about the size. Personally, I like the S4 better. She really likes not being tethered to a charger all day. I think that is the biggest thing she likes. Haven't seen her use the S pen at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337

tupirujp

Dec 18, 2010
Well she is reading all these comments and seems like she will take the note 2 its just a few days until she gets to manage the size of it but for the rest seems like is the gn2 tnkx so much

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

DeMi-GoD

Nov 4, 2012
I have both. I prefer the feel of my s4.vi just use my note 2 for movies and games now. The s4 has way more power I'll tell you that. Unfortunately a lot of games and apps haven't been optimized for it yet so there's lag.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda app-developers app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I get loads of compliments from women on my phone, many of them say they want to get one..

Also camera tests show it is about on par with our camera. More megapixels does not equal better
    Note 2.....or death. ... (dramatic thread finish)...lol...g

I'm a teenage girl and it fits in my purse perfectly fine. Yes it was a bit too big at first but now I can't get a smaller phone. She'll thank you bro.
    I had the Note II. My wife really wanted the bigger screen and better battery life. I figured we would get a GS 4 with her upgrade (and I would use it), give her my Note II, and if she didn't like the Note II she could have the GS4. I was worried it would be too big for her. She hasn't had any issues, or complaints about the size. Personally, I like the S4 better. She really likes not being tethered to a charger all day. I think that is the biggest thing she likes. Haven't seen her use the S pen at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337