dfw_jose

Dec 23, 2007
All of these have been said earlier, but I am having these issues:

• Quick GPS
    • Tried turning off 'proxy server' in MEdia Net
      • IE works fine while connected to Activesync thru USB
      • IE works fine while connected thru 'E'
    • Tried connected and disconected from ActiveSync
    • Searched, but couldn't find the Proxy On/Off Cab that Alex used to use.
  • Contacts Summary Screen is missing.
  • Large start menu text
  • Tilt Keyboard text is defaulted to clear font
    • I have seen a fix, I just don't remember how many posts ago.

Thank you! Just flashed this ROM on my phone a couple of weeks ago (my first ROM) and hadn't been able to get my Email, Weather Tab, or Skyfire to work unless I was connected through WiFi. Finally had enough of this and started reading EVERYTHING on this thread before posting my question up and found something I hadn't tried yet. Disabled the Proxy and it worked like a charm.

I'm still a newb here so I'll continue reading (and searching) before posting stupid questions. And thanks for a great ROM! Performance is awesome and the space I gained with the internal memory was well worth all the reading I had to do to figure things out.

Last edited:

Hdstreetglide

Nov 5, 2007
Louisville, KY
[/quote]I'm still a newb here so I'll continue reading (and searching) before posting stupid questions. And thanks for a great ROM! Performance is awesome and the space I gained with the internal memory was well worth all the reading I had to do to figure things out.[/quote]

Welcome to XDA. Congrats on your discovery. This is a fantastic forum with a lot to teach and many excellent teachers.

wrsg

Apr 23, 2008
in a cage
im looking for a rom to boot Android off, and this is the one that is recommended through the Android thread.

I notice this project has been abandoned due to bugs, so can someone recommend another good rom to boot Android off? would the Chihne WM6.5 beta do ok as that is what i am currently using?

patopo

Jul 4, 2010
Just awesome, great work :)

Edit: this post can be considered as: 1) useless, 2) a warm "thank you for al the hard work dutty". If considered as 1, please ignore this post..

Hi Dutty!
I'm frustrated, i do have a Kaiser II with the following info:
R: 1.27.15.32
G: 22.51.88.13H
D:1.84.00.000

I tried everything to install android but i always get stuck with the Haret: Booting Linux screen.

Can someone give me a detailed step by step? i dont want to give up on this piece of hardware.
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

anagarika

Jan 30, 2009
Crowded Hectic City
Hi Dutty!
I'm frustrated, i do have a Kaiser II with the following info:
R: 1.27.15.32
G: 22.51.88.13H
D:1.84.00.000

I tried everything to install android but i always get stuck with the Haret: Booting Linux screen.

Can someone give me a detailed step by step? i dont want to give up on this piece of hardware.
thanks

REMOVED@remove.remove

Read above few posts.

1. Dutty is no longer here in Kaiser forum.
2. You need support on Android, go to the other Android for Kaiser forum
3. Your radio is old. Android latest version requires new Radio. It means you have to use either WM6.1 or WM6.0

As first time poster, let me tell you something, before asking question, spend min. 2 days searching for the info.:cool:

samgodfrey

Oct 28, 2011
LG Thrill stuck in portrait

P-925 Stuck in portrait mode , just staarted , hasvr tried the obvious solutions , the phone is rooted with 2.2, tried uninstalling certain apps...any ideas?