[Standard/Minimal GApps][Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

pastert33

Oct 17, 2007
Does the cam app you have posted have HDR enabled? I've got a S3 and cannot find a 4.2 cam with HDR enabled.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: mcwifi and yknits
D

Deleted member 2915683

Okay people sorry for the derp. If you have downloaded the earlier update, please redownload lol. I merged both zips to keep things simple and I fixed some stuff I messed up. Sorry for the trouble. :(

D

Deleted member 2915683

Noob question? Could this Gapps package be used with the official CM nightlies as well?

It should. Earlier I downloaded the official 4.2 gapps from goo.im. I took their package and edited it against mine. It has the addon script just like theirs. Only thing I did was update my package against theirs to 4.2.1. Essentially they are identical except mine has the newer JOP40D 4.2.1 google apps from the ota and the gestere keyboard, email and exchange2 apks including wallet. Then I edited the addon script to include those. :)

Chochiwpg

Feb 3, 2012
Winnipeg
It should. Earlier I downloaded the official 4.2 gapps from goo.im. I took their package and edited it against mine. It has the addon script just like theirs. Only thing I did was update my package against theirs to 4.2.1. Essentially they are identical except mine has the newer JOP40D 4.2.1 google apps from the ota and the gestere keyboard, email and exchange2 apks including wallet. Then I edited the addon script to include those. :)

Sweet, I will be using your's then for the extra goodies ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 2915683
    CLOSED
    D
    Deleted member 2915683
    Well people all good things come to an end eventually. It has been a good 2 yrs with GApps, but it is my time to get out and enjoy other things. It was a pleasure providing GApps to the community, but I am just too busy with other things including life to focus on this anymore. I already contacted @TKruzze (PA GApps guy) and he will make a special Nano PA GApps zips for people who used my Minimal GApps zip to ease the transition. I will still be around here and there. Again. thanks to all the users and supporters. It was fun. :). This thread will get locked soon. I will leave the links for old GApps up for a few days for people who want to download them and backup/etc. Take it easy.
    Finally I was able to block the SystemUpdateService wakelock, using this app:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rs.autorun
    go to settings, enable the option to show system entries
    find google play services and disable:
    SystemUpdateService$Receiver
    SystemUpdateService$ActiveReceiver
    SystemUpdateService$SecretCodeReceiver
    done... no more wakelock and it didn't break anything, syncs all work ok
    I know this app doesn't look the best, but I tried others like "Android Tuner Free", "Disable Services", "Gemini App Manager", etc, but they allowed me to only disable the main service and didn't show the other receivers that had to be disabled.
    D
    Deleted member 2915683
    You should add the email+exchange app too.

Done. Check OP :)
    D
    Deleted member 2915683
    Sad to hear that for selfish reasons! Your Minimal Gapps have been my go to for a long time. Enjoy whatever you do and many thanks for the excellent work we've all enjoyed!

Tapatalked that shiznit.

Thanks, but how is it selfish? Lol. I been doing this for almost three years now and I just don't have the time to do this anymore.