Aug 18, 2009
Hi,

I am looking for some modifications on my i9505 rooted stock touchwiz 4.4.2

- call recording
- torch flash with volume up button when screen off
- remove keyboard notification when i am typing
- advanced restart button
- enable auto rotation when i open gallery or player

I tried wanam xposed but call recording and flash with volume up button are not working :(

Last edited:

Planterz

Feb 28, 2014
Tucson, AZ
Hi,

I am looking for some modifications on my i9505 rooted stock touchwiz 4.4.2

- call recording
- torch flash with volume up button when screen off
- remove keyboard notification when i am typing
- advanced restart button

I tried wanam xposed but call recording and flash with volume up button are not working :(

Use Wanam Torch for using the LED as a flashlight. Can't help you with call recording though.

Planterz

Feb 28, 2014
Tucson, AZ
I think it's not compatible with stock touchwiz. .. it's only for AOSP

The disclaimer for GravityBox says that it's intended for AOSP, and no support will be given for non-AOSP or AOSP based ROMs.

However, that doesn't mean certain functions won't work. You won't know if you don't try. If you do try, just remember to try only one change/setting/modification at a time, so if something goes awry, you know what did it.

master-i

Aug 18, 2009
The disclaimer for GravityBox says that it's intended for AOSP, and no support will be given for non-AOSP or AOSP based ROMs.

However, that doesn't mean certain functions won't work. You won't know if you don't try. If you do try, just remember to try only one change/setting/modification at a time, so if something goes awry, you know what did it.

I successfully installed the Xposed module Gravitybox into my device however the default samsung ringtone is constantly playing just after the last reboot...