[Contacts.apk] [DONE] Contacts List with Photo in Donut

Search This thread

xenio2000

May 23, 2009
@f00dstamps

Yep I know, I have that problem too, but the Contacts.apk is compiled and modified by Geesun not by me, I don't know why is is causing problem only for a few of peoples.

I get that problem with both Cyanogen and Geesun mod... I don't know how to resolve it...

This is the answer from Geesun
"Your build environment is not the same as the running env.
You need make sure your build system resource is the same as the running system."

I don't know what that it means. I'll try to get more answer.

f00dstamps

Oct 25, 2009
Xenio,

I look forward to any additional information or solutions you may be able to uncover with the help of the developers.

buzzdroidx

May 20, 2009
San Clemente
FC in contacts no dial out

hoping someone has a fix, I got some contact.apk applied it and now it force closes and no dialing outand for some reason this is the only thread i see on contacts being altered yet doent look like the same thread...anybody can steer me right?

JackD3ath

Jan 4, 2009
Satellite Beach, Florida
@f00dstamps

This is the answer from Geesun
"Your build environment is not the same as the running env.
You need make sure your build system resource is the same as the running system."

I don't know what that it means. I'll try to get more answer.

I think what he means is that in order for this to work properly, you must apply the edits to the actual contacts.apk from the build you are using. In other words, you cant take Geesun version and run in Cyanogen without getting the mixed up scroll tab and probably some other problems we arent seeing.