Adobe Flashplayer and Stock Kitkat 4.4.2

Search This thread

edwindejong

Oct 8, 2011
Hi,
I have a Stock ROM Android 4.4.2, no root, updated from Samsung today. I noticed that the flashplayer is not working anymore. I did an uninstall and re-install, but isnt working anymore. On JB 4.3 Stock ROM it was working.
Anybody with a clue?

I installed Adobe Flash Player_11.1.115.81.apk

Thanks for replies

tkari4

Jan 24, 2010
Hi,
I have a Stock ROM Android 4.4.2, no root, updated from Samsung today. I noticed that the flashplayer is not working anymore. I did an uninstall and re-install, but isnt working anymore. On JB 4.3 Stock ROM it was working.
Anybody with a clue?

Thanks for replies

Install Dolphin Browser from Google Play, then open it.

Go to Settings / Web Content / Flash Player and set it to On-Demand

;)

Reactions: nakamputz

tkari4

Jan 24, 2010

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-01-24-21-49-47.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-01-24-21-49-47.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 8,280
Last edited:

umbrello

Feb 26, 2011
Hi guys!
Me too using stock Kitkat 4.4.2 and is experiencing pain without Flash Player..:(
I followed all the steps in this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2548001
But the problem is my note 3 is not allowing me to click on the "install" button.
I have also ticked Setting>Security>Unknown sources.
Did you guys saw the same installation screen as attach image?

Thanks!:laugh:

tkari4

Jan 24, 2010
Hi guys!
Me too using stock Kitkat 4.4.2 and is experiencing pain without Flash Player..:(
I followed all the steps in this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2548001
But the problem is my note 3 is not allowing me to click on the "install" button.

Yes must be installed.

Did you removed the previous flashplayer?

Warning: Make sure that you have uninstall the flash player installed in your device and then install the hacked one for compatibility reason.

ruchirtrehan

Aug 1, 2013
Gurgaon
Hi guys!

Do you have any app related to screen adjuster or display settings running in background? If so disable it and try to install, apks cant be installed if any screen adjuster related apps are running.

umbrello

Feb 26, 2011
Do you have any app related to screen adjuster or display settings running in background? If so disable it and try to install, apks cant be installed if any screen adjuster related apps are running.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!:good::laugh:
Indeed i have a screen adjuster app running!
After i disable the apps i could install the hacked flash player and it is working well!!!
:highfive:

Dugala

Feb 26, 2014
FlashFox Confirmed working

Hi,
Anybody with a clue?

Thanks for replies

I can confirm that after loading the apk I was able to get Flash running on 4.4.2 with stock rom and FlashFox Browser ..note this is not Firefox Browser

durdur

Jan 7, 2008

Thanks a lot! I had a screen adjuster and tried for hours to install this bloody Flash player. Now it works. Thanks again!

s35pilot

Apr 16, 2014
Flash Player in pop up window black

Thanks a lot! I had a screen adjuster and tried for hours to install this bloody Flash player. Now it works. Thanks again!

I have a Nexus 7 2013 on 4.4.2 and can play flash on flashfox browser, and have had it working in firefox. But the popup window has sound but is black with no picture, when I maximize from popup it plays fine. Anyone have any ideas how to fix this?
Thanks!

louiscar

Oct 12, 2007
Install Dolphin Browser from Google Play, then open it.

Go to Settings / Web Content / Flash Player and set it to On-Demand

;)

I dropped Dolphin ages ago because it stopped supporting Flash player. Are you say that they re-instated this support?
The only browser I know of that supports flash is Boat but now I'm wondering.

tkari4

Jan 24, 2010

Top Liked Posts