Search This thread

Nametaken

Feb 10, 2011
There is a xloud for aosp, I just don't have the link, sorry

Sent from my HTCEVO3D using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

soul44

Oct 24, 2010
Is there a link to the latest superzip or the tweaks for statusbar and what not? I've been away from Miui for way too long. Sorry,and thanks in advance!

amdultra

Jan 8, 2012
how good is game perfomance in this rom?

anyone play NOVA 3 in this rom? does it have full fx? and how is the battery life?

thnx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Core Features

MIUI HOME

Two-layer shortcuts and program icons are integrated into one-layer desktop.
    Long press on an icon to enter edit mode, open Widgets and drag it to the target screen.
    Drag the app you want to uninstall to the top of the trash box to delete it.
    Eight kinds of flipping screens effects are available with gorgeous animations.

content_line1.jpg

T9 dialer

T9 dialer is applied for smart dialing. It supports searching by contact name and phone number, and the results are listed according to contact frequency.
    The default setting is to forbid any third-party app to monitor users’ calls.
    Currently, there are 230301 attribution logs. The attribution data will be updated continuously, codes of foreign countries are supported as well.

content_line2.jpg

SMS

Compared with native Android system, 7 major optimizations on SMS are made:
    Adding contacts in short messages;
    Adding names in group sending messages and automatically adding the names to Contacts;
    Easier taking of numbers, urls and email addresses from short messages;
    Optimization on mobile newspaper reading;
    Collection of important messages;
    Recommended messages for holidays;
    Quick reply and view window.

content_line3.gif

Contacts

Quick location of contacts;
    Faster to add new contacts;
    Contacts group management supported;
    Contacts' large images supported.

content_line4.jpg

Themes

The third edition UI loading engine makes it faster and easier to change themes;
    Partial theme customs are more flexible and comprehensive. Rich online wallpapers, ringtones, fonts and so on are available.

content_line7.jpg

Camera

Faster loading speed enables you to take photos immediately.
    More professional modes such as continuous shooting, timing and special effects supported.

content_line8.jpg

Gallery

Faster picture browsing speed than that of native Android system;
    Brand new view mode supports to view the pictures by folder path.

content_line5.jpg

Music

Simultaneous enjoying and downloading massive online music. Music chart live playing and bulk downloads supported;
    Automatic connection of lyrics and album covers. ID3 information editing supported;
    Changing songs by swinging the phone and sleep mode supported.

content_line81.jpg

Notifications

After pulling Notifications and Toggles panel down, changing panels by sliding the screen supported.

content_line82.jpg

MIUI apps

File Manager, Traffic Monitor, Backup, Notes, and Torch.

Tips & Tricks

Long Press:Long press on the icon in Toggles will launch the settings for that icon.

Screen Shot:Press "Menu" key and "Volume Down" key at the same time to print a screen. The printed image is saved in the directory of MIUI in the sd card.

Hold HomePress Home key at the first screen, you may preview screen thumbnails and add or move screens.

Delete Message or Call Log : Slide from left to right to quickly delete a message or a call log.

Edit Mode : You may hold down an icon by one hand to enter Edit Mode, and then use the other hand to slide the screen to move the icon to the target screen.

Call Activated : Your phone will vibrate when a call gets through.

Activate Music from Lockscreen : Double tap the time zone to launch the Music Player when the screen is locked.

Quick SMS/Phone Launch : In the lockscreen, hold down the icon of Call or SMS, and you can enter the responding program.

Quick Launch Torch : Hold down Home key to quickly enable the torch when the screen is locked.

Quick Launch Contact Options : Click the contact image in Calls, SMS and Contacts, shortcut menus will pop up.

Long Press Search : Long press on Search button will launch search via voice recognition.

Recovery Reboot : Click menu in “System Update” to reboot and enter recovery.

% for Battery : The battery will display the percentage of left battery capacity by Settings>System>Battery>Notification Indicator Style>Percentage.

Running Apps List : Long press on the Home button can go to “Program Manager”. Click the “Clear up” button at the bottom left to clear the extra processes in memory. And the system will inform you of the released memory and current available memory.
    Note: System processes will not be cleared so as to ensure the normal running of the system.

IP Calling : . How to set IP dialing?
    MIUI ROM can add an IP prefix for the called number in a strange land. You may set it in Settings>Common>Calls.
    You may also long press the contact item before dialing, and choose “Make IP calls” in the pop-up menu.

Reject Call : When you are not available to answer the phone, you may slide up the panel to reject the call and to send a message to the caller at the same time.

Custom Ringtones : . How to set custom ringtones?
    Put media files into the Media/Audio/ringtones directory in the SD card, (If there is none of this directory, please create one manually) and then select in Sounds in Settings.
    Note: there are three directories under Audio, corresponding to the following tones:
    notifications--notification ringtones
    ringtones--incoming call ringtones
    alarms--alarming ringtones
    Supported formats: MP3, WMA, WAV, Midi, etc.

Important SMS : As for those important messages you want to add to your favorites, you may long press the message in the pop-up menu and select "Favorites". You may switch to "Favorites" tab in the main SMS interface to view collected messages.

Quick Delete SMS : How to quickly delete items?
    You may slide from left to right on the item and click on the red "Delete" button when it appears.

Tether : How can I share my network to the PC or other terminals?
    Firmware of Android 2.2 and above support the sharing of mobile phones to other Internet terminal in the following method:
    Go to "Settings" -> "System" -> "Share mobile network", you may choose to share the Internet connection by USB tethering or setting up portable Wi-Fi hotspot.
    [/QUOTE]
    I started a new job last Friday so things have been crazy for me. However I plan on working on a MIUI build tomorrow. And it shall be v4!

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA App
    Ok JD and the rest of his team will do a great job with this port. Glad to be a part of it. I now will spend my time on ICS. Thanks everyone for all your support.

Jay took care of the OP for me it rests in JD's hands now.

haha. ok don't forget about me :p
    Anyone still using this rom?

Ok so you guys need to thank the sensation peeps!
    I have learned some good stuff that I will be bringing to this rom!

So yes there Will be an update this week!!!!!

Also closer to fixing tether. Can someone refresh me of the list of bugs
    Temporary update spot :)

LATEST ROM UPDATE AND SUPER ZIP BELOW
    OK so by request I have taken this second post *temporarily* until either jdeloach or scott951 comes back, or starts a new ICS miui v4 thread.

If you are looking for theme help/ miui modding help/ other general info and Q+A for miui,
    please go to the MIUI ONE STOP SHOP by jayharper08 :)

NO THIS IS NOT V4 ICS MIUI!
    --------------------
    ROM changelogs are available at miui.us, but some features have been reverted for stability, so the info may not be 100% accurate.

MIUI 2.2.17 BY SCOTT951 LINK - new UPDATED 2nd build on 02/23 - fixed video :)

--------------------
    Super zip changelogs and content are always posted when I post the zip, please see linked post for info.

SUPER ZIP V40 BY IL DUCE LINK - works with 2.2.17 update 3/7!

--------------------
    2.2.17 build with ext4 speed tweaks

MIUI 2.2.17 ON CRACK BY T3PROJECT