Good bye thread

Search This thread

sol_671

Apr 8, 2011
Dededo
The only issue I had with the fascinate was the ram. Other than that I loved it.

"the relentless pursuit of the perfect rom"

Same here, ram was an issue for me and wished the screen was bigger. Other than that I still love that phone , flashing it was so easy,I still keep it around in case I brick my s2 since there's to many methods of flashing it.

Sent from my E4GT Blazer 4.0 using Tapatalk

droidstyle

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 7, 2011
Fort Wayne
The ram is now plentiful on our device...I have between 180-200mb of free ram since the latest bigram mod was incorporated into AOKP!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    We already have ics...who gives a **** about ota lulz!

Fascinate owners got jt1134, sbrissen, nitsuj17 and teamhacksung.
    Who cares about Samsung?

"the relentless pursuit of the perfect ROM "
    pointless threads like this were one of the things i hated most about the fascinate forum.

wont be missed....
    Well aren't you just a ray sunshine... What the **** you disappear for 6 months and you come back with that? Well if you get a galnex have fun there. About 85% of those threads are pointless :rolleyes: maybe even 95%. I had to stop reading that forum after 2~3 days due to blood pressure reasons. :p

good day.
    Flash AOKP 27 w/ Icy Glitch b5 and you might give the gnex to your father-in-law and take the fassy back lol...yes its that good! Being a little sarcastic there but ICS stepped this dated device up leaps and bounds!

Funny thing: in one of my desperate attempts to revive the fascinate I flashed aokp 27.I was surprised to see how well it worked including the camera and camcorder (even HD videos worked). It was literally a smaller version of my gnex ! Everyone with this phone SHOULD definetely try it, not to mention how simple the tw mtd conversion has become.

"the relentless pursuit of the perfect rom" now on the gnex
    You can't possibly be serious. The gnex, razr and rezound are just by virtue of their hardware far superior to what's been released before.. ( although I was disappointed with the rezound). Not to mention ICS takes android to a new level; now ios looks definitely very small in android' s rear view mirror.

"the relentless pursuit of the perfect rom"

Well ... the fascinate's hardware runs everything on the phone perfectly fine.... and physically looks better than any of the phones in the verizon store right now (f'ing ugly stuff).

I could only justify getting the nexus just for the development aspect, but I'm still enjoying what's going on with the fascinate. plus I think the fascinate looked better still.
    Got a galnex for $200 on launch day and not one issue to report (contrary to what you may read). The fascinate was a 15 month love and hate relationship. I'm very very very pleased with the galnex and glad I pulled the trigger.

good day.