[ROM][OFFICIAL][Marshmallow 6.0][D2ATT] PAC-ROM

Search This thread

drinfernoo

Dec 25, 2012
Yakima, WA
Re: [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.2] PAC-Man ROM v21.0.0 [AOSPA + AOKP + CM10.1] (3/13/13)

I've never been able to find this OpenPDroid you speak of... Am I missing it somewhere?

EDIT: Never mind.

What I don't seem to be able to get working is screen off NFC. It works as long add the screen is on, locked or unlocked, but not while off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Apr 14, 2009
Provo Area
So on the issue of the 4.2 camera.

I've been able to get it to take one picture, but it won't take any further pictures no matter what I change. Anybody running this camera on this rom and able to survive? I realized that the old 4.1 official camera had the same problem. I would just use the CM camera if it would do Picasa syncing.... is there a way to pop on just a Google gallery and still use the CM camera?

drinfernoo

Dec 25, 2012
Yakima, WA
Re: [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.2] PAC-Man ROM v21.0.0 [AOSPA + AOKP + CM10.1] (3/13/13)

So on the issue of the 4.2 camera.

I've been able to get it to take one picture, but it won't take any further pictures no matter what I change. Anybody running this camera on this rom and able to survive? I realized that the old 4.1 official camera had the same problem. I would just use the CM camera if it would do Picasa syncing.... is there a way to pop on just a Google gallery and still use the CM camera?

Are you making sure to manual focus?

drinfernoo

Dec 25, 2012
Yakima, WA

Weird question, but where is the drawable for the lockscreen handle in this ROM? And does this ROM support the 1% battery thing?

klin1344

Nov 11, 2011

Weird question, but where is the drawable for the lockscreen handle in this ROM? And does this ROM support the 1% battery thing?

Try looking into framework-res...that's where the majority of the drawables are stored.

As I understand it, our device already has 1% battery reporting. That's why if you choose the percentage or circle mod battery icon, the number goes by one's. Some devices, like the galaxy player 5.0, does not have 1% battery reporting in the kernel so the battery only shows in intervals of 5.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

drinfernoo

Dec 25, 2012
Yakima, WA

Try looking into framework-res...that's where the majority of the drawables are stored.

As I understand it, our device already has 1% battery reporting. That's why if you choose the percentage or circle mod battery icon, the number goes by one's. Some devices, like the galaxy player 5.0, does not have 1% battery reporting in the kernel so the battery only shows in intervals of 5.

Cool thank you :) I'm trying to get The ROM Fumbler to work :D

wschamps42

Aug 23, 2011
Naperville
Hey, so the clock and battery colors won't change in the AOKP settings like they used to. The paranoidandroid settings doesn't change them either. Any suggestions?

rs3freak

Apr 26, 2012
New York

Edit: my bad

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

jack_slapped

Jan 6, 2009

So if we wanted to change the icons for pie controls how would one go about doing this? I have custom icons i would like to use just need to know where pie pulls from.

Sent from uber hacked GS3

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Hey, so the clock and battery colors won't change in the AOKP settings like they used to. The paranoidandroid settings doesn't change them either. Any suggestions?

They do change. Just use paranoid settings and alter global status bar icons and also go under apps and do your launchers status bar icons. At least that works for me.

Sent from uber hacked GS3

klin1344

Nov 11, 2011

Couldn't tell ya. I use KT's kernel. If you want information regarding task's kernel, you can try his ROM thread as he doesn't have a dedicated kernel thread.

KT does have a thread for his kernels. ;)

drinfernoo

Dec 25, 2012
Yakima, WA

Change the global colors or per-app colors and you're golden, except there are some hiccups still, namely that the CircleMod battery icon doesn't color correctly using per-app colors.

Sir_Brizz

Apr 14, 2009
Provo Area
Yes, I tap before every picture. The first picture works fine. Any picture after that makes the camera freeze.
Just to follow up on this, I reflashed ROM and GApps and wiped Dalvik and it seems the camera is working fine now with a tap to focus. I'd rather have the CM camera with an optional Picasa connector but whatever :p Really, I'd rather have this camera with no freezing.

Reactions: drinfernoo

drinfernoo

Dec 25, 2012
Yakima, WA

I still have doubles of all my ringtones :p

drinfernoo

Dec 25, 2012
Yakima, WA

I found another quirk with per-app coloring. The Bluetooth icon doesn't change any color depending on connection status.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.2] PAC-Man ROM Nightly Builds for SGH-I747 (GMail fixed!!)

Original OP
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][D2ATT] PAC-ROM LP-MR1

Header.png

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features.png

Features_List.png

Disclaimer.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

How_to_Install.png

* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

How_to_Update.png

* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

Not_Working.png

Other_Info.png

* None for now *

Download.png

Credits.png

* PAC-ROM Team *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support! *

Support.png

Support us with these banners:

pac_user_banner.png

pac_poweredby_banner.png

Help with server costs

donate.gif

XDA:DevDB Information
    Pac-Rom - AT&T, ROM for the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III

Contributors
    Papa Smurf151, manfromgta, clearchris
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2015-04-29
    Last Updated 2016-08-13
    That's why I left shortly after klin1344 stopped dev... There's almost no support here anymore :(

Sent from my SGH-I747 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Wait so because I'm not in here everyday answering every tiny question... This rom has no support. Do you have any clue how much work I've put into pac. I host the website, admin the forums, one of the admins for gerrit, maintainer 6 devices (all of the d2 series), have 6 different hangouts for pac members where we actually do our dev work, constantly am adding new devices and maintainers, debug, test, help fix, help keep nightlies running, keep maintainers updated and informed, answer questions on Facebook, g+, and multiple forums, moderating om xda, all while working 50+ hours a week, going to school, raising my 9 yr old girl all alone, planning a wedding, and having a life.... But your correct I don't support pac at all... Guess I should close up shop and say screw it.

Nah I'll just let you sit there and continue to believe that you know what your talking about. Feel free to go back to PA where there's plenty of support by the dev's there... Lol

XDA Moderator

Some good news for you guys...

We (the pacman team) have been discussing many things as pacman gains more and more popularity among users. There might be official nightlies rolling out in the near future, plus an official website is in the works. That's all I will say for now, but I can tell you that good things are coming. :)

PAC-Man release v22.0.1 (3/29/13)

The new PAC-Man build is available!

Changes in v22.0.1:

3/29/13​
    • PAC-Man v22.0.1
    • built with latest CM10.1, AOKP, and AOSPA sources, as always
    • lots of changes to the 3.4 kernel (credits CM)
    • kernel freezing and lockup issues have been fixed (credits CM)
    • added Hybrid Toggle
    • added QuietHours Toggle
    • added Quick Pulldown feature
    • included new PAC bootanimation
    • LOTS of frameworks code cleanup
    • bug fixes
    • more... (8 days worth of development :p)

The included stock kernel is recommended for now until KT releases an update with the kernel lockup fix.