Samsung QI Wireless Charger for $24.99 w/ PROMO CODE!!!!

Search This thread

Esteef

Sep 12, 2010
Samsung has a promo code for 50% off certain accessories. Their QI compatible wireless charger is one of them!

https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/cell-phones-accessories/EP-P100IJWUSTA

You must sign up for a samsung account on their website and use the Promo Code: rv18623

The price went from 49.99 to 24.99 !!!

I don't know how long this will last but might as well take advantage before it's gone!!!

****COUPON CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE PER ACCOUNT SO PURCHASE WISELY

Good luck everyone!

29vgvic.jpg

Last edited:

UWRF

Oct 30, 2011
River Falls, WI
Thank you!!! In for one. Slick deal for sure! Shipping is 4 bucks or free if you buy more than $49.99.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

TheNeck

Jun 6, 2011
thanks just ordered one, to bad i don't get my new nexus 7 till august 2nd(hopefully). ;)

phonic

May 30, 2008
Florida
Just a heads up for those that don't read the description, This is just the pad, you have to use a USB charger to power it, and it's designed for a 2 A charger. The stock nexus one may not work.

I see that the N72 charger is only 1.35a. I thought that the N71 charger was 2a, but I could be mistaken and am too lazy to run upstairs and check.

Either way, I'm sure I have some 2a USB charger lying around the house somewhere, or could get one for a few bucks on Amazon. I'm not sure if that's just a suggestion or is actually required. I think it comes down to how much energy your device can draw. I imagine that, unlike a directly plugged in device, using wireless chargers will result in a slower charge cycle as a larger amount of the energy is lost, so it probably needs to be greater than what it normally uses. I know that, in general, you can use a higher mA output than what is required, as the device will only draw what it can/needs, but not sure about how wireless works in this regard.

potatoboyjs

Feb 5, 2011
I've followed a few reviews on this one since I have the S4 and was considering picking up the whole kit. The ones that mentioned trying another charger stated it didn't work. Wireless charging does work a bit differently since you lose some energy transferring the power to the induction coil.

I don't have time to source the reviews right now, but that might point you in the right direction.

I see that the N72 charger is only 1.35a. I thought that the N71 charger was 2a, but I could be mistaken and am too lazy to run upstairs and check.

Either way, I'm sure I have some 2a USB charger lying around the house somewhere, or could get one for a few bucks on Amazon. I'm not sure if that's just a suggestion or is actually required. I think it comes down to how much energy your device can draw. I imagine that, unlike a directly plugged in device, using wireless chargers will result in a slower charge cycle as a larger amount of the energy is lost, so it probably needs to be greater than what it normally uses. I know that, in general, you can use a higher mA output than what is required, as the device will only draw what it can/needs, but not sure about how wireless works in this regard.

TheNeck

Jun 6, 2011
I cancelled my order and went to my local bestbuy and picked it up. In the other hand my chromecast that said ships august 7 has just been shipped :good:
just have to wait and see, because i used that $30 coupon, and had $65 in giftcards/rewards that i used to buy it. So it's worth the wait, if i get's canceled i can alwasy pick it up locally.

player911

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 8, 2006
Cincinnati
www.SnapSiteAdmins.com
This QI charger seems to be made to fit a Galaxy Phone. The edges seem to be tapered and possibily not allow the N7 to fix flush thus no charging. 50% off sounds like a good idea but it is a waste of money if it doesn't work.

hadisious

Jun 17, 2010
Boston
This QI charger seems to be made to fit a Galaxy Phone. The edges seem to be tapered and possibily not allow the N7 to fix flush thus no charging. 50% off sounds like a good idea but it is a waste of money if it doesn't work.

There's a picture in the other thread of a guy with a new N7 charging properly on this charger.

Edit:
a4ubezyq.jpg

NyPlaya513

Dec 27, 2010
New York
just a heads up guys, searching across my multiple chargers in the house as a previous user mentioned the hp touchpads charger is 2.0a as well as the first gen nexus 7. As far as I can see motorola, htc, lg and even the new chromecast chargers are lower than 2.0a and thus not good for this pad.

Reactions: gksmithlcw

Top Liked Posts