[dl][ota][ics]6.7.246.xt875

Search This thread

jc332986

Mar 1, 2010
Go to House of Bionic on Razr site. Follow instructions exactly. Read all material. It should help.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

silvernirvash

Jan 27, 2011
I'm on 232 so to get back onto the upgrade path to receive this upgrade would mean I need to rsd back to GB I'm assuming right?

Sent from my XT875 using xda premium

silvernirvash

Jan 27, 2011
so.....this is the official OTA right? can i just download this put it on my external sd card and go into stock recovery installing this manually? or is this an fxz file? mmm it seems too small to be an FXZ but i had to ask anyway

SCFirefighter

Oct 14, 2012
Still awaiting delivery of FXZ. It's on my Xmas list. Hopefully it'll get here earlier though.

-- Sent from my DROID BIONIC on the KEXEC() enabled latest Linux kernel compiled for Key Lime Pie, with backwards compatibility.

WinDroidGuy

Jun 23, 2012
Seattle
www.youtube.com
Reactions: SCFirefighter

will4958

Jun 13, 2008
Moving from .232 to ICS final

Possibly a crazy question here, but I'm on .232 also... would it be possible to update to the final release from where I'm currently at? Other than being rooted, my phone is still stock, meaning it's not currently running a custom ROM, just the default .232, and, again, rooted, of course.

SCFirefighter

Oct 14, 2012
Possibly a crazy question here, but I'm on .232 also... would it be possible to update to the final release from where I'm currently at? Other than being rooted, my phone is still stock, meaning it's not currently running a custom ROM, just the default .232, and, again, rooted, of course.

I believe the House of Bionic script set might be what you're looking for. Disclaimer: I haven't used it.

-- Sent from my DROID BIONIC on the KEXEC() enabled latest Linux kernel compiled for Key Lime Pie, with backwards compatibility.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Removed all my Dropbox links because they disabled my account due to too much traffic, if you guys want them back please consider donating a buck or two for a Mediafire Pro account...
    You MUST be stock, you WILL lose root (use voodoo to keep it and restore after update) also you CANNOT go back to GB after the update, you WILL brick your device :) lol (you've been warned)

I won't be held responsible if you brick your device, apply via stock recovery

here is the MD5 of the original file 2d2bab2011e6e358a27df46cff951690

Blur_Version.5.9.905.XT875.Verizon.en.US mirror by gh05tly

Download the torrent from here
    9aha8u5y.jpg

[provided by MooJr, I'll be seeding as long as my phone allows from the battery charge]

If you want to donate for a PRO Mediafire account, my donate is under my username
    Sorry mirror is down. Drop box suspended me for to much traffic. Glad you guys were grabbing the update.
    Want another mirror to help you out?

I won't mind as many mirrors as possible...my Dropbox account has been "disabled" a few times for other posts/leaks, just wouldn't mind a PRO Mediafire account for the future, it gets old when I have to wait days for links to work again
    Going back to .905 then going to update to .246

Yeah I have to RSD back to .905. Then I will try a manual update to .246. Wish me luck! Ok, so total success. I Used RSD to go back to .905 :

http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php/t...compatibility-and-alternative-886893902-fxzs/

Then I extracted the 246 build from the file on Samurai:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?q1e4om1vaatrpcg

Put it on the SD card and rebooted into Recovery (Hold power and both volume up/down buttons simultaneously and click down once then up once. When you get the android logo with the ! go ahead and hit volume up/down simultaneously again) and ran the update.