sim card question (yes, I know where it is:) )

Search This thread

coles dad

Oct 3, 2010
on my s3, my music and pics were on the card, so, no worries whenI had to factory reset. I did my phone a few days ago and checked my stuff, and everything was gone. I may just be completely brain dead, but where the heck do I look to see my card, not physically, but through my phone settings. when I eject and then put the card back in it says card error (or something likethat). please forgive me if this is a silly question, I still carrythe noob title.

kintwofan

Jul 1, 2011
Irmo, SC
OnePlus 7T
Sony Xperia 1 III
Ya your sim card doesn't hold music. On your s3 it was in the external SD card. We don't have one of those, you can look at your built in internal SD card by opening the lg file manager and click all files, then internal storage

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

coles dad

Oct 3, 2010
Ya your sim card doesn't hold music. On your s3 it was in the external SD card. We don't have one of those, you can look at your built in internal SD card by opening the lg file manager and click all files, then internal storage

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

oh, okay. thanks for the fast response!
scott

mattwheat

Oct 25, 2012
BIRMINGHAM
Best thing to do is make a back up on your PC of all your data, music,pics, if rooted, your apks , etc., so when you do have to factory reset you can just dump that file back onto your internal SD card (not really an SD card, really just internal memory) so that you have all your stuff again. You can even backup desktop / home screen config to the internal and then to PC and restore it as well.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2