Sense or not

Search This thread

GoTZeus

Dec 23, 2011
Pittsburgh
I know that this question was probably posted before, but I figured I would post it again because people's opinions change over time.

I have been running cm7.2 for a while now and was wondering what perks some sense roms have over cm7.2 if any at all and if it would be worth it to switch to a sense rom?

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium

Amphibliam

Feb 28, 2011
Honestly, try SkyRadier on teambamf.net and just see for yourself. It's hard to talk about all of them.

FC127

Nov 16, 2010
Cortland, NY
I know that this question was probably posted before, but I figured I would post it again because people's opinions change over time.

I have been running cm7.2 for a while now and was wondering what perks some sense roms have over cm7.2 if any at all and if it would be worth it to switch to a sense rom?

The ONLY reason I would go back to a sense rom is for the camera.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2

mushypizza

Oct 25, 2011
Sense is heavier so AOSP roms will have better battery life. Sense has its widgets and camera. I don't know if it's better for CM7. 2 but I had multitouch issues with CM and MIUI and aerovan v. 7 kernel so that's the reason I switched. You should try it and see if you like it or not. Personally, I love MIUI but I can't live with the multitouch issues so I changed to SkyRaider Zeus

Reactions: GoTZeus

GoTZeus

Dec 23, 2011
Pittsburgh
Sense is heavier so AOSP roms will have better battery life. Sense has its widgets and camera. I don't know if it's better for CM7. 2 but I had multitouch issues with CM and MIUI and aerovan v. 7 kernel so that's the reason I switched. You should try it and see if you like it or not. Personally, I love MIUI but I can't live with the multitouch issues so I changed to SkyRaider Zeus

Thanks for your input. I will keep SRZ in mind as I choose which rom to go with.

GoTZeus

Dec 23, 2011
Pittsburgh
How did you break your camera? Lol

Sent from my ADR6350 using xda premium

I lost my phone for about a week. When I was helping my friend clean his house I found it in his chair and the camera was cracked. I can't even open any camera app. On top of that I just realized my speaker is about to blow out :(

GoTZeus

Dec 23, 2011
Pittsburgh
I looked at the gnex, but it really didn't appeal to me that much. I saw some pictures about a phone rumored to be the inc3 coming out this summer so I am gonna wait and see what happens with that before I decide on a new phone.

420fan

Oct 16, 2010
Lancaster, PA
I go back and forth between sense and CM7.2 Both have their advantages and disadvantages. Sense bluetooth works WAY better for me, but I like the customization of CM7 and the quickness.

Magnolia and Skyraider Zues have been my favorite sense roms and gotta give it up for Condemned's CM7 rom.

Your mileage may vary of course..

bc13

Apr 16, 2012
I prefer sense because of how stable it is. I have been running magnolia most of the time, but I have like 5 different roms on my sd card so I never know what I will be running from day to day.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.