Gallery, Snapchat, Camera FC

Search This thread

diqsa

Jun 4, 2012
Hello,

I am currently having issues with all of my ROM updates. My camera will randomly be unable to connect, my gallery will randomly not play some of my videos/close, and i can't ever record a video from my front camera on snapchat. I have tried fixing permissions, trying both AOKP and TW based ROMS, did clean wipes each time before installing. Not sure what else I can do....anybody have any ideas? Please help, this is so very annoying and is sorta making me regret rooting my phone....maybe I have to unroot and re-root?

The Sickness

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 27, 2012
Somewhere in Texas
Hello,

I am currently having issues with all of my ROM updates. My camera will randomly be unable to connect, my gallery will randomly not play some of my videos/close, and i can't ever record a video from my front camera on snapchat. I have tried fixing permissions, trying both AOKP and TW based ROMS, did clean wipes each time before installing. Not sure what else I can do....anybody have any ideas? Please help, this is so very annoying and is sorta making me regret rooting my phone....maybe I have to unroot and re-root?

If you did FULL wipes between the installs of different roms......then yes...I would Odin back to stock and start over.