[Q] unroot and get back my warrenty....

Search This thread

mervingeo

May 4, 2012
hi guys i am from singapore i rooted my s3 LTE android version: 4.3 and now i want to get it back to stock with warrenty.So is there anyway to do that???the knox security crab is giving me problems....so pl help.thanks:crying:

Last edited:

herobrine_second

Nov 17, 2012
Singapore
Maybe you would want to flash one of the stock 4.1.2 ROMs that you can get from SamMobile (4.1.2 2013 May SingTel/whatever your telco is)? Try that first, it *may* help.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

hayabusa08

Jan 9, 2011
Singapore
Do not flash 4.1.2 will damage your phone. Just download the stock 4.3 official firmware to get it to stock unrooted. As for knox if you have not trip it no issues with flashing 4.3 stock firmware. If you have tripped knox counter then keep fingers crossed samsung wont ask about it cos no one from singapore actually tripped the counter and send it in. Gd luck but no matter what do not flash 4.1.2 back.

mervingeo

May 4, 2012
Do not flash 4.1.2 will damage your phone. Just download the stock 4.3 official firmware to get it to stock unrooted. As for knox if you have not trip it no issues with flashing 4.3 stock firmware. If you have tripped knox counter then keep fingers crossed samsung wont ask about it cos no one from singapore actually tripped the counter and send it in. Gd luck but no matter what do not flash 4.1.2 back.

how about the custom binary download:yes(2 counts)