[Q] Note 3 stuck at the logo screen

Search This thread

midomi333

Feb 22, 2014
I'm a new member, just made this acc a minute ago, forgive me if i did anything wrong, i'll read the rules later.
anyways...
I rooted my device when i got this phone, use it with Odin, and earlier this morning, i tried to unroot it, 'cause i want to update the phone, since it says that i modified my phone and blah blah.. so i unroot my phone using supersu, and restart the phone, but i still can't update the phone, so i give up and i tried to root the phone again

what i did was:

1) i connect my phone, open PDA
2) next, i'm not really sure which file i was supposed to open, so i click random file .-. most likely the third or second one, i'll show you how it look like
Capture.PNG

and that's when it started to go wrong.. when i tried to turn it back off and on again, it stuck at the logo screen where it says samsung note 3, it just stuck there.

next i tried to root the phone again, i thought if i did it again correctly, it might work, so i open the pda file again and clicked CF-auto root file (most likely)

it still doesnt work..
then i tried to press the power button + up + home, it doesnt work, it showed the android thing and then get back straight on the logo screen again, and it just stuck there.
i tried again over and over, i even pulled out the battery, but it doesnt work.

:( i wonder if i should go to t-mobile and had them repair it, but i doubt they will, since they would know i rooted my phone, and besides i dont even know if i have the warranty or not.

please someone help me, thank you very much!!! :(

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    22.3 KB · Views: 139

midomi333

Feb 22, 2014
Note 3 stuck at the logo screen

I'm a new member, just made this acc a minute ago, forgive me if i did anything wrong, i'll read the rules later.
anyways...
I rooted my device when i got this phone, use it with Odin, and earlier this morning, i tried to unroot it, 'cause i want to update the phone, since it says that i modified my phone and blah blah.. so i unroot my phone using supersu, and restart the phone, but i still can't update the phone, so i give up and i tried to root the phone again

what i did was:

1) i connect my phone, open PDA
2) next, i'm not really sure which file i was supposed to open, so i click random file .-. most likely the third or second one, i'll show you how it look like
Capture.PNG

and that's when it started to go wrong.. when i tried to turn it back off and on again, it stuck at the logo screen where it says samsung note 3, it just stuck there.

next i tried to root the phone again, i thought if i did it again correctly, it might work, so i open the pda file again and clicked CF-auto root file (most likely)

it still doesnt work..
then i tried to press the power button + up + home, it doesnt work, it showed the android thing and then get back straight on the logo screen again, and it just stuck there.
i tried again over and over, i even pulled out the battery, but it doesnt work.

:( i wonder if i should go to t-mobile and had them repair it, but i doubt they will, since they would know i rooted my phone, and besides i dont even know if i have the warranty or not.

please someone help me, thank you very much!!! :(

--update-- 4:36 pm

when i tried to charge the phone, theres this loading sign but, the green things wont show up, you know how you charge your phone and then theres this green thing that shows up . or has it always been that way?
the screen wont turn off too, it usally does.

midomi333

Feb 22, 2014
First off welcome.. 2nd. What update . There is not a tmobile update.

3rd.. You need to know what your doing with Odin. You can muff your phone up if you dont know..

That being said read this. ... http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=46084013 read thru it 2 or 3 times and do exactly what I wrote
Sent from my SM-N9005

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

whenever i reboot my phone they told me to update, but since i root my phone, i cant do that. they said something about my device being modified. yes i know, sorry about that, i was being stupid, i shouldve read the instructions again.
that being said, why should i tried to root the phone again? i doubt that trying to root the device again will solve the problem, since when i did that last time, it passed, but the device wont start and i stuck at the samsung logo. i bet something like that will happen again. soo... is there a reason why you think it will work?

btw thanks for replying.

chuko303

Dec 24, 2011
colorado
whenever i reboot my phone they told me to update, but since i root my phone, i cant do that. they said something about my device being modified. yes i know, sorry about that, i was being stupid, i shouldve read the instructions again.
that being said, why should i tried to root the phone again? i doubt that trying to root the device again will solve the problem, since when i did that last time, it passed, but the device wont start and i stuck at the samsung logo. i bet something like that will happen again. soo... is there a reason why you think it will work?

btw thanks for replying.
Your not stupid m8 don't bash yourself. Every single Member here was new once. We all make mistakes and ask for Help. Its ok. But you should of done some reading bud I dont like odin myself but had to use it to root my note3 and note2 but always read and read because if you stop for a moment think about it. 700$ device can become worthless in just a click.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Reactions: midomi333

deeznutz1977

Jul 4, 2010
cHARMcity,MD

btw thanks for replying.

The thread I linked isnt rooted its stock just like the first time you turned it on

Trust me the things you showed that you could have flashed wouldn't kill your phone. Just do what the linked thread says. If it still won't boot let me know ( here or in pm) . Btw I wasn't trying to bash. ☺??

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Your not stupid m8 don't bash yourself. Every single Member here was new once. We all make mistakes and ask for Help. Its ok. But you should of done some reading bud I dont like odin myself but had to use it to root my note3 and note2 but always read and read because if you stop for a moment think about it. 700$ device can become worthless in just a click.

Believe it or not using odin is one of the best things about having a Samsung phone. ...

Last edited:
Reactions: midomi333

midomi333

Feb 22, 2014
The thread I linked isnt rooted its stock just like the first time you turned it on

Trust me the things you showed that you could have flashed wouldn't kill your phone. Just do what the linked thread says. If it still won't boot let me know ( here or in pm) . Btw I wasn't trying to bash. ☺??

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Believe it or not using odin is one of the best things about having a Samsung phone. ...

thank you!! it worked!! but my device still hast been rooted yet, i wonder if i should root it ? .. but i dont want the same thing to happen twice TT TT . oh i think the problem happen because of my original usb, it doesnt fit perfectly to my phone, so sometimes it got disconnected quiet a lot, unless i hold it.. i wonder if it got disconnected while i try to root the phone? anyways, thank you very much.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First off welcome.. 2nd. What update . There is not a tmobile update.

3rd.. You need to know what your doing with Odin. You can muff your phone up if you dont know..

That being said read this. ... http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=46084013 read thru it 2 or 3 times and do exactly what I wrote
    Sent from my SM-N9005

btw thanks for replying.

btw thanks for replying.