[Q] M8 screen issue?

Search This thread

wtoj34

Jan 28, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Thanks. Yours has only one light. Mine has like three big[0.5cm] and two tiny ones ! Weird !
The picture was a black background, it was just a paused video in MX video player which is why there was an ad at the top. The light in the surrounding room may not have helped. But I have two very small bright white lines and then one longer 2-3 cm lines which are fairly faded. Those lights aren't really a problem, but when I apply pressure near the right side of the screen it gives an effect similar to pressing on a TV monitor

Tej XFire

Aug 7, 2014
San Francisco
The picture was a black background, it was just a paused video in MX video player which is why there was an ad at the top. The light in the surrounding room may not have helped. But I have two very small bright white lines and then one longer 2-3 cm lines which are fairly faded. Those lights aren't really a problem, but when I apply pressure near the right side of the screen it gives an effect similar to pressing on a TV monitor

Here's mine. Its sunny outside. I couldn't get the perfect shots. Three big ones are clearly visible.

Last edited:

Tej XFire

Aug 7, 2014
San Francisco
That's exactly it except only two are clearly visible on mine.

Well, it must be poorly manufactured. New devices these days don't live well. No point of buying them. They are pretty much useless. Difficult to manufacture and difficult to open. I think Samsung devices have an edge of repair. Its easy to open them and get the damaged/faulty parts repaired/replaced. They have gone crazy with the S5. That stupid S5 is difficult to repair. Poor smartphones. They are sinking in terms of quality ! Bye !