[BOOT & DOWN ANIMATIONS(EVEN SOUND)][TeamDART] For ONE X (Taking requests)[118 today]

Search This thread

kevinrocksman

Oct 18, 2009
seriously.... I'm sorry yet again people of xda. My file host has lost all my files yet again.... I will have them up as soon as I can...

Reactions: GibMcFragger

Luisit0

Mar 29, 2011
San Juan

Uff thanks a million, gonna try it when i get home!

EDIT: Siiiick!! Looks great, awesome job bro!! If I find you a down animation that's pretty much alike this one, u think u could make it too?

EDIT2: here it is: View attachment htc_downanimation.zip

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Last edited:

Luisit0

Mar 29, 2011
San Juan

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can I get the droid DNA animation?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Funny lol, im working on the Droid DNA right now for splash screens. Ill see if i can pull the boot any from one and convert it over
    I have a request, could u make the stock boot and down animation but invert backroind to black and change HTC green color to jelly bean blue it would b so awesome if anyone could do this

Okay, here's what should be a doable request.

Take the HTC One X invertedstock animation that's already created. Split it right before the "quietly brilliant" bit transitions into the "HTC One" bit.

In between, insert this video

from 2:56 to 3:08.

I need this to go with this:

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=38288295&postcount=441

:cool:

We will take a look and see what we can come up with. Can someone get me the stock boot and down animations?
    The zips are all meant to be flashed from a pc it looks like. They are going to the correct folder if your on a sense Rom, but the file name of the animation is "spc_bootanimation.zip" and it needs to be "bootanimation.zip". Looks like a batch file being used from the evo Lte. So, best thing to do with these is.

Download
    Extract contents
    Go into the extracted /animations dir.
    Find spc_bootanimation.zip
    Rename to bootanimation.zip

Sense roms- copy bootanimation.zip to
    /system/customize/resource/

Aosp roms- to /system/media/

****or you can use adb to push files****

Delete or overwrite original bootanimation, or rename to bootanimation.zip.bak if u want to save it

Reboot

Edit-

They are pc batch files, and can't be flashed thru recovery, except the ones posted throughout the thread that say recovery flashed. I apologize for mis-information, so, only time they need a manual install is with aosp roms or if you don't have a pc near to run the batch file.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2
    They are pc batch files, and can't be flashed thru recovery, except the ones posted throughout the thread that say recovery flashed. I apologize for mis-information, so, only time they need a manual install is with aosp roms or if you don't have a pc near to run the batch file.

The flashable versions are all here:

http://goo.im/devs/kevinrocksman/Bootanimations/ONEX/Flashable

It's hard to find unless you manually enter the URL and then navigate in goo manger.