KitKat on my T-Mobile G Flex (LG-D959)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Da Kine

Apr 25, 2011
Santa Rosa, Ca
KitKat on my G Flex! :laugh::p:D:crying::eek::victory:

Attachments

• kitkat.jpg
    kitkat.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 274
  • rickrolled.jpg
    rickrolled.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 261

XmentalX

Nov 23, 2006
Bay Area
www.google.com
Looks like blog spam to me the screen shot they list is just the same open source release we were already aware of the actual rom download isn't up yet.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

XmentalX

Nov 23, 2006
Bay Area
www.google.com
Show me a download because I've checked and multiple others. All I see so far in your link and in all the others is the source code posting which means soon but how soon isn't a guarantee.

mr pnut

Oct 20, 2011
Compton Ca.
Show me a download because I've checked and multiple others. All I see so far in your link and in all the others is the source code posting which means soon but how soon isn't a guarantee.

I'm just sharing bro......dont ask me to show you a download , just dont even post back on it.

Sent from my LG G Flexosaurus.

Reactions: bbobarino

Da Kine

Apr 25, 2011
Santa Rosa, Ca
Ladies, you can pm each other over whether or not the update is available instead of continuing these pointless back and forth posts. This thread was created for fun and to make members smile/laugh.

I sure everyone and their grandma will know when the KitKat update will be released by T-Mobile (or whatever carrier you have).

Reactions: mr pnut

mattwheat

Oct 25, 2012
BIRMINGHAM
The update is out. Didn't y'all see the original post. Come on these trollers not wanting to put in the work of researching. Gah just read original post. The pic explains it all. You can even get it at Walmart. Lmao. That's good props to the original poster!!!!!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Da Kine

Da Kine

Apr 25, 2011
Santa Rosa, Ca
The update is out. Didn't y'all see the original post. Come on these trollers not wanting to put in the work of researching. Gah just read original post. The pic explains it all. You can even get it at Walmart. Lmao. That's good props to the original poster!!!!!!

As soon as I read "Walmart" I was on the ground laughing my a** off lol. :highfive:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    KitKat on my G Flex! :laugh::p:D:crying::eek::victory:

I'm just sharing bro......dont ask me to show you a download , just dont even post back on it.

Sent from my LG G Flexosaurus.
    Ladies, you can pm each other over whether or not the update is available instead of continuing these pointless back and forth posts. This thread was created for fun and to make members smile/laugh.

I sure everyone and their grandma will know when the KitKat update will be released by T-Mobile (or whatever carrier you have).