strange call log problem

Search This thread

traycold

Aug 9, 2010
OPPO Find X3 Pro
hi all,
on my I9000 i noticed a minor, but somewhat strange problem on call log (accessed throught the 3rd tab of phone application).
I'm now using JM5 + Hackeclair, but i'm not sure if this defect was present also with stock firmware had previously (i just didn't noticed it until some days ago).
In practice, on the list of call in the call log, the calls of two days ago are listed under the header "yesterday" and the header bar of two days ago it's missing; the sorting of call is correct.
And, when the day change, the call log is refreshed correctly, except for the fact that constantly the calls of two days ago are always listed under the header of "yesterday".

So i have this kind of situation in my call log (assuming that today is 06/september/2010).

TODAY
call A 08:50
call B 03:25
YESTERDAY
call C 21:34
call D 14:23
call E 18:43 <-- these calls are made two days ago (i.e. 04/sep/2010)
call F 09:11 <-- these calls are made two days ago (i.e. 04/sep/2010)
03/september/2010
call G 10:10
(and so on..)

Tomorrow, i will have this situation in the call log:

TODAY
(call of today)
YESTERDAY
call A 08:50
call B 03:25
call C 21:34 <-- these calls are made two days ago (i.e. 05/sep/2010)
call D 14:23 <-- these calls are made two days ago (i.e. 05/sep/2010)
04/september/2010
call E 18:43 <-- now these calls are logged correctly
call F 09:11 <-- now these calls are logged correctly
03/september/2010
call G 10:10
(and so on..)

Instead, accessing the contact from contact book, and selecting a contact, the list of calls of that contacts is displayed correctly (in particular calls of 2 days ago).

So it's just like the header bar for "two days ago" in call log is somewhat missing.

It's just me that have this problem? what could be the cause?

I don't know if this is relevant, my locale is italian.

Regards

GalaxySUser

Sep 6, 2010
Same problem, just started this weekend. But just now (1pm) the phone corrected itself. Weird. The same user contact that was affected was misidentified by the messging app as someone else a few days ago too.