[ROM 4.0.4] Official MIUIv4 for LT18/5i (ArcS/Arc)

Search This thread

yumemiru_tenshi

Dec 31, 2011
i can't add Facebook account in account&sync..

no option in Facebook app to sync contacts..

after installing Facebook app there is option in account & sync but when i touch that option to add nothing happen..

i've read from the previous page
that facebook sync-ing is a common issue to all sony ICS Beta ROM
so i think this will only get fixed until the official sony ICS is released

until then not gonna install facebook
i only need them to import friends picture :p

Last edited:

adrianom

Oct 14, 2011
Florianópolis
Nope, same problem again, but actually i notice that the error message is this:

Opening update package...
assert failed: getprop ("ro.product.device") == "
LT15i" ||
LT15i ||
E:Error in /sdcard/..my sd .....card path....miui_LT18i_2.3.30_99147ab498_4.0.zip
(Status 7)
Installed aborted...

And when I try Hemiui (i know, different thread) - but I get the same problem, but error message is:

Opening update package...
assert failed: getprop ("ro.product.device") == "
LT18i" ||
LT18i ||
E:Error in /sdcard/..my sd .....card path....miui_LT18i_2.3.30_99147ab498_4.0.zip
(Status 7)
Installed aborted...

So my phone is not LT18i nor LT15i!!!

Replace the updater-script in the zip file, for the updater-script attached, that will work.

I removed the piece of script that was causing the problem.

Attachments

• updater-script.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 119

kaatisu84

Dec 14, 2010
Tokyo
Replace the updater-script in the zip file, for the updater-script attached, that will work.

I removed the piece of script that was causing the problem.

This seems to have worked! Thank you.

But.....why???

Why did your updater script work and the OP's not? And why did the original updater script work for some people, but not for me?

OatnezrA

Mar 21, 2012
Hey mate,, Is MSC mode (usb mount storage) not working in your rom?? cause I have this problem right now in my Rom,which i ported from here.

gueszman

Jan 20, 2011
i have been using Netflix and flixter... and other apps to watch Tv series...but i notice that Subtitles, status bar and othr things cant be displayed on TV usung HDMI Out. Is it common issue with ICS 4.0??

ragdoll20

Sep 13, 2009
Soooo... I flashes the boot.img and the rom with the New build prop and update thing. But i just booted and i dont have any reception.. Do i have to change baseband? Also where is The themes app?? :confused:

shadowlnx

Nov 30, 2010
Slow

I try It it's look great, actually i'm using Softwhite and work's very well, this is really slow and i hope becomes faster, and translater to spanish.

hootnath

Sep 2, 2011
Frisco
I have a problem. My MIUI and the FreeXperia ( both run fine on their own, but when I restore my /data from my ICS beta rom (in both before and after flashing the MIUI rom situations), my SU doesnt work, messaging crashes, the status-bar is missing, n all apps that used to use SU don't work either. plus after a few minutes, the entire system reboots on its own.

I REALLY need some HELP. I love MIUI, plus until i married it to my data it was pretty stable.

UPDATE : i used apkextractor first but that didn't get the sd asec apps. n my titanium backup started crashing. so i went ahead and used "apk batch installed tool" which can also backup apps n their data.

Last edited:

leons09

Oct 11, 2010
Phnom Penh
Touch Screen BUg While playing some games :( graphic also !

After install Temple Run and Shadow GUn I notice the touch control didn't word :/ Fine :confused:

hootnath

Sep 2, 2011
Frisco
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1520654

for new version

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=23891732#post23891732

best kernel for me also i like 2way call record in this kernel :D

for battery life still need time to know

i saw a 'sinkernel' on the other MIUI on this forum. that rom also ran superfast, although certain things didn't work with the rom, plus it was super stable. then there is the FXP kernel too. i am assuming that since this rom isn't based on CM9 those kernels won't work with this.

alas. i'd rather use a lean and stable albeit partly working rom than use a bloated unstable one.

Last edited:
T

tatit1011

Can someone make a v6 supercharger flashable zip because when I try to use it, it just keeps saying what I chose and goes back to the options again instead of applying the thing I chose

Top Liked Posts