Update from 10.6.1.14.10 -> 10.26.1.18

Search This thread

kzersatz

Apr 20, 2014
So,

In an attempt to install CWM, I've got to update to 10.26.1.18 for the version I want to go to.

I've attempted to use the manual process to no avail
Download the image
Put it on SD card at root after unzipping ONLY ONCE.
File name is UL-K00C-US-20.26.1.18-user.zip

Yes, it's a US SKU tablet, it's currently running JOP40D.US_epad-10.6.1.14.10-20130801
The card is formatted with FAT32, it's a 2g MicroSD card (I've tried a 32g SDHC Card as well)
I've cleared out the CMClient and the DMClient apps
I've even attempted to download it directly from ASUS support to the tablet itself, extracting locally, etc. no dice.

I've attempted to cold boot numerous times, wiped once, but I never get the notification in the lower right hand corner that there is an available update.

TL;DR TF701 can't find files for manual update, I'm about ready to throw it out the window.

Last edited:

YayYouFixedIt

Nov 21, 2012
So,

In an attempt to install CWM, I've got to update to 10.26.1.18 for the version I want to go to.

I've attempted to use the manual process to no avail
Download the image
Put it on SD card at root after unzipping ONLY ONCE.
File name is UL-K00C-US-20.26.1.18-user.zip

Yes, it's a US SKU tablet, it's currently running JOP40D.US_epad-10.6.1.14.10-20130801
The card is formatted with FAT32, it's a 2g MicroSD card (I've tried a 32g SDHC Card as well)
I've cleared out the CMClient and the DMClient apps
I've even attempted to download it directly from ASUS support to the tablet itself, extracting locally, etc. no dice.

I've attempted to cold boot numerous times, wiped once, but I never get the notification in the lower right hand corner that there is an available update.

TL;DR TF701 can't find files for manual update, I'm about ready to throw it out the window.
You put it at location /sdcard/

You dont put it on the microSD afaik

I thought also there is an update in settings before you do it? I dont remember exactly.

sbdags

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 24, 2007
Kenilworth, Coventry
OnePlus 9 Pro
If you have 10.1.6.14.10 on it then you have flashed a TF700 boot loader on it.

Game over in my opinion. Not sure how you can recover from that.......

Unless you have a TF700? In which case you are in the wrong forum....... And flashing the wrong firmware.....

Reactions: YayYouFixedIt

kzersatz

Apr 20, 2014

Unless you have a TF700? In which case you are in the wrong forum....... And flashing the wrong firmware.....

Ha... you... wow.
I'm going to go hide now :)

Let me go test one thing and I'll report back :eek:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.