Does rashr flash tool work with 4.4

Search This thread

mumbai52

Mar 25, 2013
Hey guys I was just wondering if rashr flash tool still works for flashing twrp on the latest 4.4 on the T-Mobile note 3 because I've been hearing other people who have used other tools that their phones bootlooped, could anyone who as used rashr on 4.4 tell me if it works or not?

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: noobtoob

TheTAMAS

Mar 6, 2014
Hey guys I was just wondering if rashr flash tool still works for flashing twrp on the latest 4.4 on the T-Mobile note 3 because I've been hearing other people who have used other tools that their phones bootlooped, could anyone who as used rashr on 4.4 tell me if it works or not?

Works fine for me. You can also check the changelog for details. Just make sure you flash the correct version of recovery.

Fusionized tweaking tapatalker here...

How to know which version will be compatible with Lollipop 5.0?:confused:

PanchoPlanet

Oct 15, 2011
Crooklyn
The Rashr flash app is smart, depending on what model phone you install it on it will display the recoveries that will be compatible with the rom/os that's running on phone, all you chose is the brand you want, CWM, Philz or Twrp.

Pp.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.