Out of date

Search This thread

KingMike67

Jun 6, 2009
Mississauga
Thanks man, this is awesome! Just what I was looking for. I'm new to the SIII and am trying to find a similar setup I had on my Atrix and with this I am totally happy. Was trying all weekend to get inverted apps on properly and just kept messing up. You are a savior!!

Reactions: AtoZ0to9

AtoZ0to9

Jul 27, 2007
OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 9
Thanks man, this is awesome! Just what I was looking for. I'm new to the SIII and am trying to find a similar setup I had on my Atrix and with this I am totally happy. Was trying all weekend to get inverted apps on properly and just kept messing up. You are a savior!!

Thanks man... the goal here was a simple flash and go inverted pack... No 35 bootscreens, 5 file managers, and 7 themes...

AtoZ0to9

Jul 27, 2007
OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 9
e8uzepag.jpg

Not sent from your phone...

Reactions: N-Forced

AtoZ0to9

Jul 27, 2007
OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 9
Do we flash a gapps package then flash this or can we just flash this after the ROM?

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium

You can just flash this after the ROM if you're doing a fresh install...

If you are already running a ROM with regular gapps and would rather dirty flash them, Wipe Cache, Wipe Dalvik, Flash, Fix Permissions...

GirLuvsDroid

Feb 16, 2010
Wilmington, DE
Thank you for these great inverted apps! I have a question about the 4.1.2 package: There's both a Gmail.apk and a Gmail2.apk. Why are there two and if I only want to install Gmail, which one should I use? Thanks!

cjwaggsrx8

Jun 3, 2011
Thanks for the sick update Quasi.. Buzzkill! No more black twitter and facebook? That was tight as hell. No biggie I'll just extract from old zip. Thanks again man! edit. I'm an idiot wrong thread. derp

Last edited:

AtoZ0to9

Jul 27, 2007
OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 9
Thank you for these great inverted apps! I have a question about the 4.1.2 package: There's both a Gmail.apk and a Gmail2.apk. Why are there two and if I only want to install Gmail, which one should I use? Thanks!

Do you need an updated 4.1.2 pack? These are outdated so I removed the OP... But if you need 4.1.2 apps I'll make it for you...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    These are out of date please use the newer ones....

Thanks man... the goal here was a simple flash and go inverted pack... No 35 bootscreens, 5 file managers, and 7 themes...
    Straight up awesome...PERIOD!! Kickazz job man!!

Sent from AT&T I747/XDA Primo!
    Do we flash a gapps package then flash this or can we just flash this after the ROM?

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium

You can just flash this after the ROM if you're doing a fresh install...

If you are already running a ROM with regular gapps and would rather dirty flash them, Wipe Cache, Wipe Dalvik, Flash, Fix Permissions...
    You can dirty flash if you want... might need a 2nd reboot before google now is inverted... i tested with a full wipe... but dirty flash should be fine...

Just messing with you man, good job :p