[INFO] Xposed modules that work on my rooted Moto E XT1022

Search This thread

Hetalk

Sep 30, 2011
Ahmedabad
@Hetalk Have you tried GB KK???

I've got XT1022 and Statusbar tweaks>Battery settings>Battery indicator style is not working for me.. :crying:
Even Pie controls are not working... :crying:

Can you please confirm these 2 features are working for you are exclusive to my device???

The battery indicator tweaks are the reason I installed GB... Can you please name some other modules (working in condor) which will help me tweak the battery indicators???

Thanks... :good:

Gravity box doesn't fully work on our xt1022. I tried but lot of features didn't work. That's why I didn't list it on the op.
The ones on the op are the ones that have most features that work .
There was one module that I tried and had battery mod as well.
I'll find out and post it here.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

G

g33kparineeti

Gravity box doesn't fully work on our xt1022. I tried but lot of features didn't work. That's why I didn't list it on the op.
The ones on the op are the ones that have most features that work .
There was one module that I tried and had battery mod as well.
I'll find out and post it here.

But why is it so??? GB is supposed to run on flawlessly on AOSP ROMs.... And AFAIK condor ds ships with vanilla android.... Then why this incompatibility with GB??? :rolleyes:

Hetalk

Sep 30, 2011
Ahmedabad
But why is it so??? GB is supposed to run on flawlessly on AOSP ROMs.... And AFAIK condor ds ships with vanilla android.... Then why this incompatibility with GB??? :rolleyes:

I guess this is not vanilla flavor. Moto must have changed stuff to get dual Sim stuff show up.
The module I was talking about is flat style.

Sent from my XT1022 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

G

g33kparineeti

I guess this is not vanilla flavor. Moto must have changed stuff to get dual Sim stuff show up.

Well, atleast I'm wiser in hindsight... I just unlocked my bootloader, flashed TWRP and rooted for GB.... :eek:

The module I was talking about is flat style.

Which module??? Can you please provide a link? Any working module to change battery indicators???
I like the circular CM battery indicator... if a module provides me that, I will stay away from custom ROMs....

My camera experience in custom ROMs have been poor... :rolleyes:

Hetalk

Sep 30, 2011
Ahmedabad
Well, atleast I'm wiser in hindsight... I just unlocked my bootloader, flashed TWRP and rooted for GB.... :eek:

Which module??? Can you please provide a link? Any working module to change battery indicators???
I like the circular CM battery indicator... if a module provides me that, I will stay away from custom ROMs....

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2666827
This one does do something for battery bar.
BTW I've always been on a custom ROM on all my devices and never had camera issues.
Also, I tried GB on my xt1022 and was able to use quite a few features. Even pie worked quite well. You need to enable expanded desktop with navbars hidden to enable pie. You need to reboot once you set it up .

Reactions: Avinash MotoE
G

g33kparineeti

Well, that's something not to my taste... hate anything resembling the Cupertino giants...
Was looking for the CM11 circular battery icon...

BTW I've always been on a custom ROM on all my devices and never had camera issues.

Well issues meant the picture quality... the image qualities of my i9300 reduced drastically after flashing custom ROMs... hence, had to revert back to sammy's rom after sometime... also the stability of stock ROMs is something I miss....

Also, I tried GB on my xt1022 and was able to use quite a few features. Even pie worked quite well. You need to enable expanded desktop with navbars hidden to enable pie. You need to reboot once you set it up .

Thanks for this head up... Will try and report back... :good:

Hetalk

Sep 30, 2011
Ahmedabad
Well, that's something not to my taste... hate anything resembling the Cupertino giants...
Was looking for the CM11 circular battery icon...
Same here. That's why I didnt add it to the op. But, like I said, battery mod works. :D
Well issues meant the picture quality... the image qualities of my i9300 reduced drastically after flashing custom ROMs... hence, had to revert back to sammy's rom after sometime... also the stability of stock ROMs is something I miss....
There's not doubt stock's stable. But, there's no doubt, as well, that it lacks features and excitement of a crom.
Thanks for this head up... Will try and report back... :good:
All the best :good:

Hetalk

Sep 30, 2011
Ahmedabad
Update:
OP updated with another awesome module "Heads Up Notifications". This is similar to hover feature on latest paranoidandroid. Best used with full immersive mode or pie.
Must try !!!

Cookie Ninja

Jan 21, 2010
XPrivacy? The only reason to root is hostfiles and xprivacy, after ripping out all bloat from Google.

Dead Cookies leave no trails...

Hetalk

Sep 30, 2011
Ahmedabad
XPrivacy? The only reason to root is hostfiles and xprivacy, after ripping out all bloat from Google.

Dead Cookies leave no trails...

I tried xprivacy and it worked. But, I dont use it, as yet, that's why didnt mention it in the OP..
Reason: I'm still playing around with different settings and am not decided on what to stay on.

neo.ank

Apr 28, 2011

KK uses code to draw the battery icon and not the png like JB or ICS so most modules won't work(including GB). Though you can modify the SystemUI.apk to enable pngs but that is a risky job for just a battery icon tweak.

Last edited:

blazesachdeva

Feb 23, 2014
Delhi
@Hetalk Have you tried GB KK???

I've got XT1022 and Statusbar tweaks>Battery settings>Battery indicator style is not working for me.. :crying:
Even Pie controls are not working... :crying:

Can you please confirm these 2 features are working for you are exclusive to my device???

The battery indicator tweaks are the reason I installed GB... Can you please name some other modules (working in condor) which will help me tweak the battery indicators???

Thanks... :good:

for pie controls, use LMT 2.0 .. here's the thread..

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1330150 :good:

D

Deleted member 5225837

Is there any module for quick pulldown status bar like we see in custom ROM i.e if we pulldown status bar from right we get quick setting instead of notification...

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

larryripper

May 29, 2014
Bangalore
Battery icon

Let us know if you find a module for circular battery icon am looking for one badly. .. I tried few modules which does not change the icon style :(

neo.ank

Apr 28, 2011
If someone's interested and ready to test, I can modify SystemUI to change the battery icon.

Top Liked Posts