[ROM][19 Sep]VIBES v1.6|Rooted|App2SD|Wifi-Tether|RAM Optimized|Fast|Updatable

Search This thread

warriorvibhu

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 28, 2007
Somewhere Amazing
HTC One (m7)
LG V10
Important Notice Due to my exams i wont be available till 25th. I have tried to make instructions as clear as possible still if anyone is having problems u can use 1.2, 1.2.1, 1.5, 1.5.1 all stable.1.5 and 1.2.1 have most positive feedbacks.
Or Go for my SUPER STABLE and Successful FROYO (android 2.2.1)build HERE :: CLICK HERE

Dear friends ..
You need a rooted wildfire for this...
Thanks frnds for ur interest and testing support ::
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED I can't say it enough be it this or any other ROM, Always Back-up your current stable ROM with Nandroid.
IMP IMP IMP::Please format your SD card to FAT32 before flashing and remove all partitioning.This way you wont have Boot Loop Trouble.
To Flash the zip file needs to be copied to root of ur Sd card and flashed from recovery.
You can also use Koush's Fake Flash.
This ROM wont delete ur personal data from your sd card.
Its better to Wipe ur Caches from recovery menu before flashing. Recommended.

DOWNLOAD the ROM.Complete Following steps.Same steps for all ROMs here.
# Flash the ROM and Make the first boot (will take little time).
# Reboot Once. Now Boot into RECOVERY..and complete following Steps::
HOW TO SET UP SD CARD FOR APP2SD to work properly​
A. backup your sd card to your computer, as partitioning will wipe the entire card.(Just to be super safe::Format your card to FAT32 on your PC and then insert it into ur Buzz/Wildfire)
B. Reboot into recovery
c. Select partition sdcard
d. Again select partition sd card.
e. Follow the instructions on the phone to partition your sd card. You can optionally set a swap file while you are partitioning your sd card.
Recommended setting (Swap=0, Ext=256, rest=fat32)
F. In the partition sdcard menu, select sd:ext2 to ext3. Follow the instructions on the screen.
G. ONLY FOR Vibes v1.1 Others skip this step :eek:nly perform this step if you want ext4 and your rom supports it: in the partition sdcard menu, select sd:ext3 to ext4. Follow the instructions on the sdcard.​
H. Press the up volume button on the phone to go back to the main menu.
I. Reboot and viola you are done. :)
Or Do it THE GEEK WAY
LOTS of partitioning trouble causes phone to have boot trouble.
1. Please before flashing remove your partitions you had created earlier.
2. Then Format to FAT32.
Its just partitioning problem i have checked the ROM friends once u partition ur card..then formatting will clean only one partition other is still unusable you have to remove partion. then Format to Fat32 and boot.
HERE ARE SOME INSTRUCTIONS AND A TOOL that will solve ur problems once and for all..
and after this partition removal, ur card is fat32 again ..this time just create a partition with recommended setting (swap=0 and ext=256)..try ext2 first.
Vibes v1.6 Released GET IT HERE
# APN/Mobile network Fixed
# Market Patched - u can see apps u could not earlier.
# App2Sd improved and better.
# Advanced Task Killer
# AndroZip, TuneIn Radio added.
# Google Maps fixed and better. Navigation now works even outside US.Cache on SD.
# ROMmanager.
# PowerBoot Menu-Reboot, Recovery, Bootloader, WipeData, Shutdown and Schedule Reboots.
# Wireless Tether.
# A small surprise.
Vibes v1.5.1:: Don't have many feedbacks but up for Vibes v1.5 :: Download

Vibes v1.5 was reported to be stable:: Link Updated::please format ur sd Card to Fat32 befor flashing and remove Partition.
v1.2.1 (With App2SD) GET IT HERE... For those who want to have a stable working ROM as back up before flashing various other Roms.
v 1.2 (Without App2SD) GET IT HERE.
# Everything same as v1.1 -minus the problems and some cosmetic changes.
# app2sd removed - not many need it.
v1.1 with a new Kernel here. Reported Working well :)
EDit: Do report Errors and problems friends coz thats when a rom can be improved.
For boot Loop TRY THIS..

v0.9
Edit: almost everything working except soundhound and terminal apps which can be uninstalled..
For customizations and probable errors :
> For your FONT Tweaking and Changing needs GO HERE. and HERE.
> If you have market problems try flashing this just like Rom..Market FIX

> Google Maps update error is Google Problem. Get This MOD
It also Enables worldwide Navigation using google maps.
Caches on SD so memory is saved and should enable multitouch. Read about it.

Rom is clean..Goodies can be added from market.
Usual warning.. your device is your responsibility..

TO DO:::
1>>If all works well will try to make weather animations working for home screen...
2>>Many more but 1>> is top priority if all goes well.

Special Add On Packages::
Adblock toggle on:: prevents those annoying ads from being displayed.
Adblock toggle off:: Get those ads back.
Just flash these files like rom and Done.

Attachments

• adblock.Toggle.on.zip
    157.4 KB · Views: 515
  • adblock.Toggle.Off.zip
    2.4 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:

adeadrat

Jul 31, 2010
Tibro
could try it out too.. have my phone in clockwork recovery just waiting to flash something fun -_-

warriorvibhu

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 28, 2007
Somewhere Amazing
HTC One (m7)
LG V10
Boots up just fine got some errors in the logcat but evrythings seems to work :) will keep using this until I keep working on my own ROM or CM6 is out :)
logcat if you want it: http://pastebin.com/9hQ7dEsb

Awesome dude thanks for the info..most of all Lovely for the logcat.. will see what can be done..
Now will work to remove errors and will post one with some good modifications soon.. God bless ya ..
Thanks again..

leegreggs

Sep 16, 2010
altight dude....

just noticed when trying to up date apps i.e google maps, superuser etc , it comes back as cannot install .......
not a big problem but just thought id give you the feedback mate