Long boot times with Android Revolution HD

Search This thread

o0Shadic520o

Jul 1, 2014
I installed Android Revolution HD to my HTC a bit ago and only had one problem. The boot times are very abnormal. It takes about 2 minutes to boot the entire phone completely. When booting it doesn't show any animation, just the splash screen with the information below in red text stating the version of sense is tampered with and distributing is illegal. When booting down it shows the animation. Aside from everything else it is fine. I just want the custom boot animation I installed to appear and also preferably shorten boot time.

hdorius

Jan 17, 2011
I assumed that you're using version 10.x,do you flash the latest firmware like 2.22.xxx?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Shadic52

Aug 4, 2014

stathis95194

Oct 15, 2008
Nicosia
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
Xiaomi 13 Pro
I tried achieving S-Off but nothing happens. Ive followed the steps as according, but I still have S-On. Im thinking it has somthing to do with android revolution HD.
What exactly did you try? There are only 2 ways to get s-off. Firewater and Sunshine. If firewater gives you the whelp message then you will need to pay the $25 for sunshine to achieve s-off. It's all there in the link I quoted.