Need suggestions and help with storage space and phone vibration

Search This thread

suvin.pn

Sep 10, 2013
Can anyone suggest me what is the wrong with my phone vibration.. Tried almost all the ROMs .. But it works for a day and goes off.. Is that CyanogenMod bug ?? I have checked the service center also vibration works fine.

And one more question : galaxy grand has 8gb of internal storage portioned to storage and apps. now when I install the CyanogenMod it only shows 4gb ?

Currently using liquid smooth rom 4.4.4
Stock kernal.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

jayc137

Sep 5, 2012
Mumbai
Go to Samsung service center.
Grand has only 4GB of 'usable' internal memory as the other 4GB is taken up by cache a.k.a OTA partition, system partition, preload partition and some more ones.

Don Anas

Mar 9, 2014
Can anyone suggest me what is the wrong with my phone vibration.. Tried almost all the ROMs .. But it works for a day and goes off.. Is that CyanogenMod bug ?? I have checked the service center also vibration works fine.

And one more question : galaxy grand has 8gb of internal storage portioned to storage and apps. now when I install the CyanogenMod it only shows 4gb ?

Currently using liquid smooth rom 4.4.4
Stock kernal.

flash stock rom if it work ok its software issue and u have to > note : flash it with odin

4gb : dude any android sys take the half of storage when u flash it if u have 16 u can use only 8 if u have 8 u can use only 4

suvin.pn

Sep 10, 2013
I agree with u... Thanks mate for the suggestions.. Appreciate it.