[ROM]4.5.1-134_DFP-231 nandroid new Motorola Lockscreen

Search This thread

FraRiva91

Sep 27, 2011
Oggiono (LC)
i think that spear1403 is the person who can do a wonderful themed version of this rom! he is a very good theme maker!!

Last edited:

farsight73

Dec 29, 2010
Selangor
I wonder what will be cooked if I submit a chicken to the uot.dakra.lt/kitchen.. A steam or roasted chicken?? :D

So, the battery life on this new rom is better, same or so-so..?
I'd check the framework for the lockscreen icon but it seemed to be using different configuration from the others lockscreens..

free2live

Jun 2, 2010
Around the corner
I wonder what will be cooked if I submit a chicken to the uot.dakra.lt/kitchen.. A steam or roasted chicken?? :D

So, the battery life on this new rom is better, same or so-so..?
I'd check the framework for the lockscreen icon but it seemed to be using different configuration from the others lockscreens..

don't submit a chicken as it will be eaten by the bot :p
the battery life seems promising,the wifi to me works flawless and the lockscreen is cute

djc151084

Aug 5, 2011
I have never flashed a full gingerbread sbf only froyo so does this mean I am not stuck on the version 6 ? , so if I install this nandroid will I still keep my froyo bootloader/kernell or whatever it is and keep my downgrade ability

Thanks
Djc

It's not a matter of Android version, but that little code (some call it bootloader version, although I think it's misleading and all in all wrong) that is included in every full sbf flash file. This sbf should have version 6. If you have already flashed a full sbf when you flashed Gingerbread, then you're already stuck on version 6 sbf's, so don't worry, you can flash any of them (be that android 2.3.4 or 2.3.5 or 2.3.6, makes no difference).

Some mention the existence of version 7, but I don't know which firmwares have that code. I'm pretty sure this one is a 6.

Sent from my MB526 using XDA App

free2live

Jun 2, 2010
Around the corner
i have never flashed a full gingerbread sbf only froyo so does this mean i am not stuck on the version 6 ? , so if i install this nandroid will i still keep my froyo bootloader/kernell or whatever it is and keep my downgrade ability

thanks
djc

sent from my mb526 using xda app

if you never flashed full gingerbread your are still on bl4 ...dont' flash this as you'll get stuck on bl6...if you instal only nandroid you will always keep you downgrade ability...
Cheers

Reactions: djc151084

djc151084

Aug 5, 2011
if you never flashed full gingerbread your are still on bl4 ...dont' flash this as you'll get stuck on bl6...if you instal only nandroid you will always keep you downgrade ability...
Cheers

So if i install the "modded backup" (I assumed this is nandroid , havnt downloaded yet? ) , i will be fine then to keep my downgrade abillity and stay on BL4 , or am i wrong and this is not even a nandroid backup, and installing this version in any way will make me stuck on bl6 ?

And also will this backup even work with my bl 4 ?

thanks
djc

Last edited:

navx2vad

Jul 15, 2008
So if i install the "modded backup" (I assumed this is nandroid , havnt downloaded yet? ) , i will be fine then to keep my downgrade abillity and stay on BL4 , or am i wrong and this is not even a nandroid backup, and installing this version in any way will make me stuck on bl6 ?

And also will this backup even work with my bl 4 ?

thanks
djc

yes with nandroid you can anytime go back to stock rom, no matter it's bl4 or 6!

Reactions: djc151084

dab512

Feb 4, 2009
Hello. I have defy with red lens.

I restore this nandroid system image, all OK, but phone can't see my battery.
When it turned off - big battery with "?".
When it on - small battery with "?" In status bar, and when i plug to charger got message like "cannot charge. Insert original Motorola battery".

Anyone has something like this? And how to fix this?

walter79

Recognized Developer
Dec 18, 2006
Hello. I have defy with red lens.

I restore this nandroid system image, all OK, but phone can't see my battery.
When it turned off - big battery with "?".
When it on - small battery with "?" In status bar, and when i plug to charger got message like "cannot charge. Insert original Motorola battery".

Anyone has something like this? And how to fix this?

Install newer kernel. (first post)

bone101

Jan 6, 2012
Cant flash those recoveries per cwm.... because of md5 checksum error !

I came from ms2ginger 3

Sent from my MB526 using XDA App

droid_<3er

Dec 20, 2011
Vancouver
Hey walter, can I use this nandroid backup without changing kernel? I have a 2.3.4 kernel and running ms2ginger 2.1

Sent from my MB525 using XDA App

jayeshrc

May 2, 2011
im getting some lovely battery life on this, compared to cm9 this has about 60-70% more life.. so if you got a day out of cm9, expect about a day and a half or more from this!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Android 2.3.6

build date: 12. Jan. 2012 by Motorola

Tmobile germany rom

System version:
    45.0.2310.MB526.T-Mobile.en.DE

Baseband version:
    EPU93_U_00.60.03

Language support:
    de, en, es, fr, it, nl (more languages for multitouch keyboard)

Swype version:
    3.25.91.35609.35701.5450.DefyPlusEFIG

Update summary since DFP-188:
    - improved stability of wifi connection
    - up to date google apps (GMS R9)
    - google security updates
    - improved UI for gallery app
    - new unlock functionality

original source (german): http://www.motorola.com/staticfiles...s/Staticfiles/DEFYPLUS_GERMANY_DFP-231_RN.htm[

original backup by Redirion from android-hife.de

Download Mirror: http://www.embedupload.com/?d=8JEYFHQSRH

modded backup - 1% battery ready, deodexed, 720p, panorama, asop-bootanimation, debranded

Download: http://www.embedupload.com/?d=1RDXNWMQK5
    Download Mirror: http://ge.tt/9vkBJXD?c

(v2-kernel, v2-devtree from 4.5.3-109-DPP11 rom )

1.jpg 2.jpg

INSTALL:

- advance restore (system only)
    - Gingerbread kernel via fixed-sbf or update.zip (only if you run froyo kernel)
    kernel: http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=794187&d=1322184355
    can't anyone just temme some way to just get the lockscreen :p ? .. ??
    Sorry walter79, again i dont understand everything. So when i'm on green lens first i restore nand then i should flash 4.5.3-109fixed-sbf-via-update.zip thru cwm and finally greenbread mod which could be this one GreenBread-2.3.6-4.5.1-134-dfp-139-ramdisk+blurcamera.zip. Am I right?

only restore system and flash Greenbread.
    yes for me the modded backup worked well! no problems with the camera! ;) (defy red lens)