[Whatsapp group]

Search This thread

preshit_more

Jul 13, 2012
Hello am Dr. Pre**** More from Mumbai. Welcome all. Am thinking of creating a Whatsapp group of mi3 users who are also a part of XDA developer. So that we all can be in touch on regular basis. PM your contact info to me if you are interested.

Sent from my MI 3W using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Kapiljhajhria

May 3, 2011
gurgaon
Let's come closer all mi3 users through widely used Whatsapp!

Don't use whatsapp. Use wechat or hike as both of them have higher group member limits. i think hike has the maximum. and i am not sure but BBM too has much higher group members limit. whatsapp allows the lowest number of participants in a group.

preshit_more

Jul 13, 2012
Don't use whatsapp. Use wechat or hike as both of them have higher group member limits. i think hike has the maximum. and i am not sure but BBM too has much higher group members limit. whatsapp allows the lowest number of participants in a group.

Yes you are right Kapil. But for now we are starting with Whatsapp coz most of the people are on Whatsapp.

preshit_more

Jul 13, 2012
We are now 15 members.... Thanks for your support...
We are expecting more entries..
PM me your contact details if you are interested in joining our Whatsapp family.

cyyong95

Apr 14, 2012
Sent you a PM but not sure whether you received it. Seems like there's some problem. Sorry if I spammed because the message system is buggy.

preshit_more

Jul 13, 2012
We reached 40 members.... 10 members capacity remaining..

rdx93

May 29, 2012
hangouts maybe

it would be better if the group could be created on a service that doesnt put the contact numbers of everyone on display.

Reactions: pratyush997

preshit_more

Jul 13, 2012
GO BBM or anything else which doesnt include my mobile number and ill join blindly anytime....

Sent from my MI 3W

There is no risk of sharing your contact. We already have people from India Malaysia Switzerland..
The group is on Whatsapp only because people use it routinely and used to it. People don't have to go anywhere else for mi3 discussion. They can use it along with their routine chats. No need of downloading any other special chat app only to be a part of group. And everyone knows the limited storage of our Mi3.

So that's it.

Top Liked Posts