360 controller connects to nexus 7 but not tegra note

Search This thread

LupacKid

Jun 30, 2014
I have had this tegra note for a few days and cannot get my Xbox controller working.

It worked once for me while I was using ppsspp, once I closed the app it stopped working. I just tried the controller on my brothers nexus 7 2g and it connected fine showing player one. My tegra just showed all flashing lights

When I plug in the controller flashes for a second, then stops. I press the guide button and then it just flashes. Holding start the the gamepad mapper never starts.

I tested USB/BT joy center but it says no USB device found

hacktrix2006

Jan 15, 2011
I have had this tegra note for a few days and cannot get my Xbox controller working.

It worked once for me while I was using ppsspp, once I closed the app it stopped working. I just tried the controller on my brothers nexus 7 2g and it connected fine showing player one. My tegra just showed all flashing lights

When I plug in the controller flashes for a second, then stops. I press the guide button and then it just flashes. Holding start the the gamepad mapper never starts.

I tested USB/BT joy center but it says no USB device found

Works for me just been playing on Dead Tigger 2 without issues both With wired and wireless controller versions