SmartBand and battery life

Search This thread

diego9016

May 4, 2012
Fot those who have the SmartBand, how does it affect battery life? Do you use it 24/7?

jiggyb21

Mar 25, 2013
And do you leave the Lifelog always on registering?
Yes I do..
I started using the smart band days after the phone. So again I don't have much to compare to. I use my phone a lot for web, texting, some calls and stream music most all day. None of it on WiFi. Take it off charge at 6am. Home from work at 5pm always with over 50% battery left. Go to bed about 11pm using it all night with 25% or so.

Now you have me curious. Maybe I'll go a day or two without...just haven't ever thought about. Battery is killer.

Reactions: diego9016

funky0308

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
Lifelog drains battery - yeah...
Just check Power Management and you'll see it - for me it was always "nr 1" on consumption list, above screen and I always use 70-80% screen brightness...

I'm not using lifelog anymore, I simply don't need it..

I have smartband for notifications and I'm very satisfied with it.

I even sold smartwatch when I "found" smartband.
It was sitting in box and I thought it's only for fitness...boy how I surprised when I tried it ;)

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Reactions: diego9016

sfex3best

Jun 27, 2011
Just got my smartband and it comes in handy a lot. I keep it all on except for locations.

I noticed a battery drain but a lot of comments on the play store say it's the latest update of lifelog which is the reason for it.

edge3uk

Dec 26, 2010
You need to go to the logger settings and disable physical motions on phone to stop the drain. It's just for car and cycle logging anyway, which doesnt even seem to work so well.

diego9016

May 4, 2012
You need to go to the logger settings and disable physical motions on phone to stop the drain. It's just for car and cycle logging anyway, which doesnt even seem to work so well.

I can't seem to find the option to disable that... Where is it? Can you upload a screenshot?

edge3uk

Dec 26, 2010
uploadfromtaptalk1405020596837.jpgYou go to settings, and click logger, not the toggle switch...

Sichroteph

Mar 15, 2009
Last edited:

SB13X

Jun 14, 2010
England, UK
I had both my Smartband and SmartWatch SW2 paired and battery life was still great. No complaints from me and I'm a heavy user.

Smidefix

Jan 11, 2012
Just an idea, if you were sleeping then the smartband logger was the only little activity in your phone. (25% of nothing is nothing)

still almost double drain and wake every 5 and a half min from sleep. Not sure the band is worth it - for me. I just enjoy being able to have it in my bag/backpack and getting vibrations for calls/notifications. oh well. not the place to rant about functionality.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    uploadfromtaptalk1405020596837.jpgYou go to settings, and click logger, not the toggle switch...
    I use it 24/7 and have noticed zero difference in battery drain..due I believe to Bluetooth 4.0. Battery is so good on this phone it honestly never was even a worry for me.
    And do you leave the Lifelog always on registering?
    Yes I do..
    I started using the smart band days after the phone. So again I don't have much to compare to. I use my phone a lot for web, texting, some calls and stream music most all day. None of it on WiFi. Take it off charge at 6am. Home from work at 5pm always with over 50% battery left. Go to bed about 11pm using it all night with 25% or so.

Now you have me curious. Maybe I'll go a day or two without...just haven't ever thought about. Battery is killer.
    Lifelog drains battery - yeah...
    Just check Power Management and you'll see it - for me it was always "nr 1" on consumption list, above screen and I always use 70-80% screen brightness...

I'm not using lifelog anymore, I simply don't need it..

I have smartband for notifications and I'm very satisfied with it.

I even sold smartwatch when I "found" smartband.
    It was sitting in box and I thought it's only for fitness...boy how I surprised when I tried it ;)

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk