[Q] Help replacing loud speaker & earpiece speaker?

Search This thread

Cscrryan

Mar 24, 2012
I watched some tutorial videos on replacing both of these speakers on my incredible and it appeared to be rather simple. I attempted to do this myself and upon putting my phone back together I first received no volume, gave it another shot and received bare minimum volume. I double checked my settings and they were all maxed. This is the case on both speakers and I have tried and tried again. I have two incredibles so I have been testing different methods, making spacers to put under the speaker as well securing it with adhesive. I am at a loss but I love this phone too much to give up.

Anyone else go through this and possibly find a solution?

Last edited:

mirrin

Feb 7, 2011
LG V50 ThinQ
LG V60 ThinQ
post the exact model spare parts you replaced old ones with and then do a test fit to see if the springs are making contact... if that doesnt work order a new pair perhaps the parts you got were defective...

Cscrryan

Mar 24, 2012
I purchased both of the speakers from amazon.com. Here is the model number of the loud speaker. I am still trying to read the earpiece, I am looking for a magnifying glass. I might need glasses >.<

it reads
0001V6.3 0514C

This is the model number of the old loud speaker as the new one simply reads BCP

Last edited:

Cscrryan

Mar 24, 2012
earpiece speaker - old blown one
211 341 0442
0031A2 0112C

my new earpiece does not have a model number on it but on amazon the ASIN is B007ORLHF4.

Cscrryan

Mar 24, 2012
Well I am going to purchase these speakers again and give it another shot. In all honesty I replaced both speakers at the same time and they both gave me an issue. I feel as though it was something I did versus the quality of the product. How important is the step of adhesive? Maybe it was something I did wrong there.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA