Dim LED lights on 2.3.4 and more features with modded core by Sergey1369

Search This thread

raduku009

Feb 7, 2012
i tried this on cm7 ,DO NOT flash this on cm7, its a total chaos even if you factory reset , dalvik cache , anything wont work (at least for me). I used smart flash tool to make the phone work again.(2.2.2). How can i turn off the light on cm7 ? Please help it drains battery too much

lucaspsara

Mar 7, 2012
Bsas
Update in other rom

Hi! I have installed the marvel V8 in my optimus black. My question is, if I install this update for the dim lights, the new tweaks and updates from marvel v8 dissapear?, I mean this update overwrites the marvel v8 modded core?
Thanks, I hope the question it's no soooo stupid :D

treborblack

Nov 7, 2011
Coalville
i tried this on cm7 ,DO NOT flash this on cm7, its a total chaos even if you factory reset , dalvik cache , anything wont work (at least for me). I used smart flash tool to make the phone work again.(2.2.2). How can i turn off the light on cm7 ? Please help it drains battery too much

I'm using light flow from the market. Turned off led for all notifications.

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA

Pacos1

Mar 3, 2012
Hi! I have installed the marvel V8 in my optimus black. My question is, if I install this update for the dim lights, the new tweaks and updates from marvel v8 dissapear?, I mean this update overwrites the marvel v8 modded core?
Thanks, I hope the question it's no soooo stupid :D

Tantrum haven´t moded the core. It should work, but to go shure, make a nanbackup before you give it a try.

Reactions: lucaspsara

Thes1ev

Nov 10, 2011

Dude I can't get why you even tried to install it on your CM7? Led notification works there like a charm. Every time I miss a call/sms my led blinks without problem. Can't we just take important strings from CM7 source? It's private/secured/rights reserved or wtf ?

Last edited:

raduku009

Feb 7, 2012
Dude I can't get why you even tried to install it on your CM7? Led notification works there like a charm. Every time I miss a call/sms my led blinks without problem. Can't we just take important strings from CM7 source? It's private/secured/rights reserved or wtf ?

i dont care about the led notifications i just want to turn off the led , thats all ... when i use them (like pressing back key) the stay on 5 seconds and then they are OFF .. like on 2.3.4 stock... is there anyway to turn the lights off???

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all!:)
    Sharing core modification made by Sergey1369 from 4pda.ru.
    Translate of original post from 4pda:
    feature list of modded stock core 20a(b):

1. added g-recovery.
    g-recovery is almost like e-recovery, but it should work even if system can not be mounted.

2. Integrated WiFi module from 20N
    This must solve a problem with incorrect WiFi signal indication.

3. Added ext4 support.

4. Disabled LG DVFS. SetCPU or similar apps works fine on P970.

5. LED of soft buttons works like on 2.2.2 (dim after 5 sec of inactivity)

6. Should work on 20b and 20n based ROMs.

And few bonuses:

Huexx's diana core from Zeus 4.0.2 with dim LED lights and g-recovery.
    Modded stock core with no dim LED lights (like stock 20x)
    Modded stock core without LED light (allways off)

Install it with CWM.

All credits to Sergey1369 and Huexx! I just reposted it;)

links:
    Modded Stock core with dim lights
    Modded Diana core with dim lights and g recovery
    Modded Stock core without dim ligts
    Modded Stock core with no lights (LEDs are always off)
    could you tell me what is changed in the boot.img cuz then i can include it in my rom
    Guys, just a word of precaution.
    Since you don't have a source code, you don't know what's inside. Be warned.

Wysłane z mojego świata do Twojego przez dziurę w czasoprzestrzeni
    Root is other problem, a try and i get it.

For now, ???? step by step for process

is it ???

Instructions: 1.Read the FAQ, seriously.
    2.Download the package in the above link.
    3.[Optional] Check the md5sum to confirm it's not a corrupted copy.
    4.Copy file to microSD card
    5.Reboot into recovery
    6.Choose "install zip from sdcard" and pick the file
    7.Reboot
    8.[Optional] To confirm it's active go to settings > about

Roger that. ;) All steps are right. But take the first one seriously, cause otherwise you might have to unbrick your device :p And only use these kernels on GB software, not on Froyo, just to be clear :)
    Then have fun :D
    Hi, can I flash diana Huexxx on a 20o rooted without risk ?

What performance benefits can I expect

Should work fine, since the original kernel hasnt changed from v20n to v20o AFAIK.
    But make a nandroid and report back, if you gain performance and if you do, how much it is.