[CM7/9] Ported Stock TW Apps

Search This thread

mosta_9741

Mar 28, 2012
Cairo
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite
Ive tried to follow your tutorial on your blog but i can't understand anything at step 5
also can u port samsung ICS apps : SecContacts.apk , SecPhone_DS.apk (they r the ones im trying to port to my device but so far not working)

Kodiak_88

Jan 27, 2013
ZTE v970

Hi guys, I'm new here. I have a ZTE v970 phone, and I want to install the Touchwiz apps on it. I tried the find some hint how to do that, but I'm a little bit unexperienced with this stuff. I have recowery mode install on the phone. My question is, that can I install these TW apps on my phone? If I can, please give me some hint how can I do that. :angel:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here are some stock TouchWiz apps that have had TouchWiz removed to work with other Roms, specifically CM7.

Note: These will not work on Roms other than CM7, except maybe MIUI (Doubtful)

These are all CWM flashable zips, so download to your SD card and flash.

TouchWiz Calculator
    Download
    md5 - 52e1eb9387cc738153729bd524ee54b1

TouchWiz Calendar
    This overwrites the stock CM7 Calendar and CalendarProvider apps.
    Please re-check your calendar sync settings. This also might mess with any exchange accounts you have
    Download Version 2
    md5 - b895dff748526a0a61c1ae2787d16f3d

TouchWiz Memo
    Download
    md5 - 95dc859e04b216d068a8dcd3544a34fc

TouchWiz Task Manager
    Download Version 2
    md5 - b2618686b3d2f3de0dfa5034af658312

Touchwiz Clock Package
    Note: This is the EL30 clock. It leaves the stock clock.
    If you change alarms within one of the clock apps, it will disable the alarms in the other. Make sure your alarms are set before you sleep!
    The smart alarm in this app is also fairly quiet
    Download
    md5 - ac0558ca921644767289dd52aa9112c1

I might do some more, but this is all for now.
    If your interested in the process, check here

If you have any issues, just let me know.
    That and the camera are the most requested ones :(

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

Not really the most requested - its all one person.

Tortel please port the Music Player......

MUSIC PLAYER PLEASE! I REALLY WANT IT ON CM9. I WENT BACK TO CLEAN GB FOR THIS. PLEASE MAKE IT WORK ON CM9!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA

Someone please make a port of the touchwiz music player for cm9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could you make a flashable zip of the tw music player?

And 2 threads:

And 2 private messages to me:

macb1997 said:
    20th March 2012, 07:14 PM

Touchwiz Music Player.apk for CM9

Hey Tortel1210, I was wondering if you de-compile the Music Player.apk from the Stock Epic 4G Slider for me so it can work on CM9 for the OG Epic. I've been trying for days and it doesn't seem to work when I try. Would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

macb1997 said:
    30th March 2012, 01:51 PM

[REQ]Touchwiz MusicPlayer for CM9

Hey I was wondering if you could port the TouchWiz Music Player from the Epic 4G onto CM9. When I tried, I had a lot of trouble with it and i failed at making a correct port. Thanks.

I must apologize, because I spend way too much time being a student, with my girlfriend, working, and on my first international trip last week. I should have brought my laptop and gotten on to check right away, because it is so important. A whole 10 days (6 of which I was in Europe), and I didnt get it done, or respond!? Shame on me.
    Sorry it took so long, but I fixed the FC bugs in the Calendar and the Task Manager. OP has links up for the version 2 now
    Just want to stop by and confirm these work on cm9 in case anyone was wondering :)
    Confirmation that the task manager works, anyone? Does it add the 'task manager' button to the task switcher (long press home)? If so, that'll take care of the one thing I dislike about AOSP ROMs...