Bootloop can't even access through unlock screen

Search This thread

andrejd1

Aug 20, 2013
Horní Slavkov
Hi,
I have issue with my phone. I tried everything, reinstalling software, downgrade, everything. But my phone still bootlooping. It always boot to the blackscreen with software buttons then after few minutes it reboots and this cycle is repeated over and over... :confused: :crying:

sourabhp

Jan 29, 2013
Hi,
I have issue with my phone. I tried everything, reinstalling software, downgrade, everything. But my phone still bootlooping. It always boot to the blackscreen with software buttons then after few minutes it reboots and this cycle is repeated over and over... :confused: :crying:

By any chance did you try to unlock the bootloader and lost TA partition and DRM keys? If yes , try to relock bootloader then flash ftf

SirVer

Jul 8, 2014
How did you try reinstalling? Use a .ftf with Androxyde's Flashtool, provided you're able to boot into flashmode (if you can't, sorry bro, you're screwed). Flash everything, but uncheck DATA in the Wipe section if you want to keep your files - you'll lose them otherwise (your apps are gone anyway). This should work, as I've bugged, bricked, and bootlooped my phone more times than I can count, and this has always worked. If it doesn't, then I don't think anything can help you.

Good luck.

andrejd1

Aug 20, 2013
Horní Slavkov
How did you try reinstalling? Use a .ftf with Androxyde's Flashtool, provided you're able to boot into flashmode (if you can't, sorry bro, you're screwed). Flash everything, but uncheck DATA in the Wipe section if you want to keep your files - you'll lose them otherwise (your apps are gone anyway). This should work, as I've bugged, bricked, and bootlooped my phone more times than I can count, and this has always worked. If it doesn't, then I don't think anything can help you.

Good luck.

Unfortunely, nothing helps. Flashtool doesn't, SUS also nothing, I sent my phone to the servis.