what's the best version for my HTC

Search This thread

micoul81

Apr 15, 2012
hi XDA developers
i'm an Iphone user for more than 3 years et i'm just turning on android , i had a lot of problems with my HTC desire HD , i can't root it , i don't know if it's because my small experience or the software inside 2.3.5 , version 3.12

so , i was wondering that someone tell me if there are a new version or the best version for this mobile . my big problem for the moment that it doesn't support arabic and when i call someone it close automaticly.

Anybody to help ????

glevitan

Nov 8, 2011
Buenos Aires
www.arreviewers.com
You can root your phone and flash a custom Rom that supports Arabic.
You can root the phone using the Advanced Ace Hack Kit...but you will to downgrade your firmware first. All of this is done by the Hack Kit. Then u can use what is best for you....don't try to downgrade it yourself...you might mess tour bootloader...just use the hack kit

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA

Reactions: micoul81

TheChaoticLlama

Mar 6, 2011
London
This phone is One and a Half years old, the newest HTC phone available is the One series including the HTC One X, HTC One S and the HTC One V. However, if you're willing to give this phone another chance, the great community will help you root. There are a few good ROMs that support Arabic too.

Reactions: lay012 and micoul81

micoul81

Apr 15, 2012
You can root the phone using the Advanced Ace Hack Kit...but you will to downgrade your firmware first. All of this is done by the Hack Kit. Then u can use what is best for you....don't try to downgrade it yourself...you might mess tour bootloader...just use the hack kit

Thanks for your reply .

i tried to use the Advanced Ace Hack Kit many times but it didn't work with me .
i respected all the steps in the effen manual but also it told me to read the manual .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This phone is One and a Half years old, the newest HTC phone available is the One series including the HTC One X, HTC One S and the HTC One V. However, if you're willing to give this phone another chance, the great community will help you root. There are a few good ROMs that support Arabic too.
    it stuck at the begining , it tell me to not watch tv and to read the efflen manual :S

that is exactly what u should do....read the manual and find out where the pass key is...

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA
    Read the manual, it's all in there.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA