{PRO}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM9.1 - FreeXperia Project

Search This thread

alvaroag

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 2, 2010
Lima
Can I still use Baseband .56? Cuz i don't know how I install something thru flashtool ^_^

The changelog says it has now been updated on the code, so you may have radio problems if you do not update the baseband version.

Anyway, I have a question: Is the baseband the same for MK16a & MK16i? I don't want to loose 3G flashing the wrong baseband.

nonentity

Sep 26, 2005
Singapore
OnePlus 6T
i'm stuck at the bootloop... please help...
i was using stock ROM and DooMLord's kernel before this...

What i did:

1. flashed boot.img via fastboot
  2. installed update-cm-9.0.0-RC0-LT18i-KANG-signed.zip via CWM
  3. installed gapps-ics-20111230.zip via CWM
anything i did wrong?

amarkovits

Sep 7, 2009
great room
- camera seems to work ok except the flashlight
- mobile data is not working for me
- the keyboard mappind is wrong and the keyboard switcher apk is not included

once the 3g data is fixed it will become my daily driver

HellRoot

Feb 12, 2012
i'm stuck at the bootloop... please help...
i was using stock ROM and DooMLord's kernel before this...

What i did:

1. flashed boot.img via fastboot
  2. installed update-cm-9.0.0-RC0-LT18i-KANG-signed.zip via CWM
  3. installed gapps-ics-20111230.zip via CWM
anything i did wrong?

I tried to flash another kernel and then back to doomlord.... It would not flash the doomlord stock kernel over the fxp doomlord kernel. :) try it and hope it works for you

Sent from my LT18i using XDA App

6sicSIX

Aug 12, 2011
Essex
Working alot better than FXP103 was, I think i'm going to stick it out with this as my daily rom.
All symbols requiring the alt key aren't working for me, I can live with that

Mobile data isn't working, can live with that too

GTA III on screen controls and android softkeys aren't woking; not sure what would cause this. I can't try resetting the on screen controls because the back button doesn't open the menu.

When the screen density is set to lower than 182 the phone force closes. You can still make an outgoing call, just you have no gui. Or, you could just turn up the density haha.

Also, the camera makes a loud noise when you exit the app, like it's not gracefully putting the mechanism back.

Happy so far :)

DokaponKingdom

Aug 23, 2011
Are we going to get fxp 108 as it contains the hardware keyboard mapping fix? I bet every xperia pro owners are begging for the fix.

Sent from my Xperia Pro using xda premium

bl1nkk

Jun 16, 2010
Baunatal
mrks.me
A friend asked me to post this on here, as he's not allowed to reply to Development threads yet:

Just flashed latest version of CM9.0 on my Xperia Pro.
Everything works ok, including camera. Havent been able to test GSM tho.
The only issue I had right now, was stuttering sound in the whole system.
Even the ringtones stutter. Is this a known issue or has something gone wrong while flashing my device?
And a small question regarding the physical keyboard. Can the layout be changed easily?
For CM7.2 there is a small application, but havent found one that works for CM9 yet.

krish225

Sep 16, 2010
Hyderabad
HELP

Incoming caller voice is barely unable to hear, volume is set high for everything but unable to hear the caller voice. Is this problem only with me, if not help me for the solution

6sicSIX

Aug 12, 2011
Essex
A friend asked me to post this on here, as he's not allowed to reply to Development threads yet:

Just flashed latest version of CM9.0 on my Xperia Pro.
Everything works ok, including camera. Havent been able to test GSM tho.
The only issue I had right now, was stuttering sound in the whole system.
Even the ringtones stutter. Is this a known issue or has something gone wrong while flashing my device?
And a small question regarding the physical keyboard. Can the layout be changed easily?
For CM7.2 there is a small application, but havent found one that works for CM9 yet.

Does your front camera work? Mine force closes and then you need to clear camera data to get the front working again because it remembers which one you used last.

Gsm does nothing on my phone, as does the gps, but i've heard that it works for some.

The sound stutters on mine only when the wifi and screen are on, if you disable the wifi it goes away, or if you leave the wifi on turning the screen off stops it.

The layout can be changed fairly easily, it's just a file. But it is hard to create the file.
The keychar file format was changed in honeycomb so the freexperia keyboard changer won't work as it just modifies the file with the corect data.
You can have a look at the files in /system/usr/ the folder you want is called keychars, definitely make a nandroid backup if you edit because stuff will force close on text input screens if there's a mistake.

Hope I helped

emanuele95

Dec 14, 2011
wow amazing work...the rom is very smooth and stable but there are many bugs...flashlight, flash player, video recording aren't working... but most of all i can't connect to my network!!! i can use the phone only in airplane mode...please help me! i can't do a downgrade becouse i know it isn't easy...this is an italian network..thank all free xperia team

cccs1

Jan 8, 2011
Huawei P30
think it changed the mac adress in the phone, so if you have a mac adress blocking router open for new adresses ( after that its working on my network )

miixxii

Jun 14, 2007
I have also problem with network via APN. Wifi worked for me but APN not. All was configured correctly but not working.

emanuele95

Dec 14, 2011
ok i installed the new release (FXP108) and network is correctly working! now i hope they'll fix flash player soon..

Top Liked Posts