(Q) pure Google ROM 4.2.X which is as similar as possible to the Samsung ROM N7100

Search This thread

marekboss

Feb 5, 2013
Hello, please advise me a reliable ROM for N7100 based on pure Google ROM 4.2.X, which is as similar as possible to the official Samsung ROM

Environment, control, menu etc. is from pure Google ROM 4.2.X but all applications: Gallery, Camera, My Files, Contacts, Internet, Voice Recorder, Calculator, Messaging etc. + other Samsung tweaks Smart Stay, S Pen, Popup etc. they are exactly like from official Samsung ROM

Thank you very much and have a nice day ;)

Last edited:

marekboss

Feb 5, 2013
I do not mean completely pure Google ROM for N7100 with applications of Samsung ROM, but ROM for N7100 that runs on versions 4.2.X with minimal modification but above the stable 4.2.X ROM where it is possible to install all apps from Samsung ROM - example: Gallery, Camera, My Files, Contacts, Internet, Voice Recorder, Calculator, Messaging etc. + other Samsung tweaks Smart Stay, S Pen, Popup etc.

PS: which 4.2.X ROM for N7100 is currently the best, the most stable with minimal bugs?

Last edited:

spycedtx

Oct 19, 2009
More clearly put. Until samsung releases a 4.2 build, you're at the whim and skill of the xda developers. Even then stuff is very highly most assuredly going to be broken in regards to samsung specific items and possibly some hardware.

-----
I would love to help you, but help yourself first: ask a better question
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html