What does your girlfriend(wife/bf/hubby )say exactly when you are on XDA too long?

Search This thread

Stuart Little

Aug 12, 2013
Utrecht
www.mailtown.tk
It's 6 months ago when i had a girlfriend, and she said to me "why are you so boring to me" when i was on Tapatalk/XDA.
Good times ... Snif snif....

My Tapatalk Signature:

>---> Senior Support Member <---<
I provide support for you in the following threads:
For help with choosing a new phone or tablet or getting advice, "What's your next smartphone / What should I buy", "Consolidated Device Comparison/ Q&A/ Discussion Thread!!" and "Not sure what device to buy? Ask here! .

When you enter a thread mentioned above and you want my help, than you should quote or mention me :)

El Plato Supreme!

May 23, 2013
my girl would be very proud of me for some reason haha :p

She'd be all "Gosh you techgeek of mine" and just nod her head when she'd peek in and see the computer screen and usually if going through a detailed changelog she'd look at me and back at the screen and go "holy shi- you understand this? The terms used here?" and I'd be explaining stuff to her as she'd sit in my lap haha x) She was very receptive and heard it all patiently and understood it well, and was quite well informed too about all the possibilities Androids had and how I brainwashed her to never even consider iPhones... x) She felt so happy after understanding what kernels were and how CyanogenMod's nightlies were her favorite :) I'd sometimes flash some stuff over her phone too and she had this sense of pride and joy and she'd be flaunting it off to her friends how HER phone is seemingly better because her guy managed to get cooler stuff for it..

Oh gosh I miss her :') I made the stupidest mistake of ever letting her go.. I regret every second of every minute of every hour in every day now spent without her... It's true what they say - you never really know what's gone until you lose it forever... :'(

had the worst four weeks of my life..

And now, it's been 8 months, and I still hurt.. </3 and she's over me...
Sigh.. I should've never let her go. . .
I didn't know what I had until I lost it x)

vinay

Oct 19, 2013

She'd be all "Gosh you techgeek of mine" and just nod her head when she'd peek in and see the computer screen and usually if going through a detailed changelog she'd look at me and back at the screen and go "holy shi- you understand this? The terms used here?" and I'd be explaining stuff to her as she'd sit in my lap haha x) She was very receptive and heard it all patiently and understood it well, and was quite well informed too about all the possibilities Androids had and how I brainwashed her to never even consider iPhones... x) She felt so happy after understanding what kernels were and how CyanogenMod's nightlies were her favorite :) I'd sometimes flash some stuff over her phone too and she had this sense of pride and joy and she'd be flaunting it off to her friends how HER phone is seemingly better because her guy managed to get cooler stuff for it..

Oh gosh I miss her :') I made the stupidest mistake of ever letting her go.. I regret every second of every minute of every hour in every day now spent without her... It's true what they say - you never really know what's gone until you lose it forever... :'(

We never knew how important something is untill we lose it.

TheXGX

Jan 7, 2015
Bangalore
www.facebook.com
Loves it. :D

To the point that I convinced her to choose an Android (S3. She was using an iPhone before this), and now I've taught her enough to flash stuff on her own. xD I'm proud of her. Like if I tell her to flash CyanogenMod on her phone, she knows how to do that herself and more. xD She was also proud of me when I got featured on the portal.. And tries to help me whenever she can. I love her. :D

Something funneh:
ZomboDroid25022015032515.jpg

simonbigwave

Nov 25, 2013
Rahasia
We never knew how important something is untill we lose it.

remember this. the ocean is big and there are always plenty of fish in the sea. you will always be able find another even better.

Taching

Apr 6, 2015
Doesn't have a girlfriend at the moment... but when its time i have someone, i'll encourage them to sign up here as well.

:D

wolfen69

Feb 25, 2012
Woodstock, GA USA
I'm 52, single, no kids and don't believe in relationships so that's not a concern of mine. As long as I don't have to work, I can stay on here 24/7 without any nagging. I'm physically attracted to women, but don't have much use for them otherwise.