i try to flash with original firmware but same problem

Phelsumania

Dec 9, 2013
Same issue

hello i have problem with n9005

not registered on network

imie OK base band OK

i try to flash with original firmware but same problem

I had this exact same thing happen to me today. i sent a text message at midnight last night it sent fine and i went to bed. i wake up at 4 am for work and i have had this issue all day. full signal but its not connecting to a network.
If you happen to find an answer before anyone replys could you post the fix please, it would greatly help. and i will do the same.

inputting *#1234# displays

AP : N9005XXUDMK2
CP : N9005XXUDMJ7
CSC : N90005XXDMK3

if this helps shed some light for someone whos more technical than myself
I have tryed a full wipe and flashing a new rom just to se if it would help since this issue occured aswell, ive also tried taking the sim out and back in and restting and manually selecting my network provider to no avail.

Last edited:

khalafawy96

Jan 4, 2014
I had this exact same thing happen to me today. i sent a text message at midnight last night it sent fine and i went to bed. i wake up at 4 am for work and i have had this issue all day. full signal but its not connecting to a network.
If you happen to find an answer before anyone replys could you post the fix please, it would greatly help. and i will do the same.

inputting *#1234# displays

AP : N9005XXUDMK2
CP : N9005XXUDMJ7
CSC : N90005XXDMK3

if this helps shed some light for someone whos more technical than myself
I have tryed a full wipe and flashing a new rom just to se if it would help since this issue occured aswell, ive also tried taking the sim out and back in and restting and manually selecting my network provider to no avail.

i try all of this ways but no luck we need help

Phelsumania

Dec 9, 2013
imie

i try all of this ways but no luck we need help

ialright buddy, i just checked my imie number and it appears to be incorrect, this would result in not being able to make/recieve calls,texts. ive still not found a fix for the note 3 yet if i find one i will post it. It might be worth a check on your phone too. press *#06# in your phone dialer to display the imie on the phone, then cross reference it with the imie number on the box your note was supplied in (providing you still have the box).

Phelsumania

Dec 9, 2013
pretty much given up

This is the closet ive come to finding an imie fix for the note was post #350
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2467001&page=35

i can not access odin at this period in time becasue i dont have access to windows enabled pc or laptop atm. i will give it ago myself asap (probably a few days time) if this doent work or someone else hasnt chimed in with any suggestions i am giving up on this piece of **** phone.
I dont mind bricking a device (to a degree) through my own tinkering or error. But for a phone to work fine then 4 hours later when i wake up suddenly being ****ed, is just rediculous and makes no sence.
only thing i can think of as a slight possibility (and not very likely) is i have been using crash rom since it came out and have the OTA updater installed, maybe it tryed auto updating itself over night and ****ed up resulting in these issues

vndnguyen

Sep 11, 2009
Vinnitsa
Put your sim card into another phone and check if it works?
Just to make sure there is NOT any problem with your sim card or your mobile service provider.

Reactions: Phelsumania

alom5

Dec 4, 2010
And also try another sim in your phone... Maybe the sim card is not being read - hardware problem

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Phelsumania

Dec 9, 2013
1st micro sim phone

And also try another sim in your phone... Maybe the sim card is not being read - hardware problem

Thanks alom, this is my first micro sim phone so i dont have a spare sim to test it with myself, i will pop down to vodafone tomoz and borrow a sim of them and try mine out in one of their phones.

alom5

Dec 4, 2010
Good luck. And hope it gets sorted.

Phelsumania

Dec 9, 2013
Unfortuinately not my sim card

Went down vodafone today and tryed their sims. Their cards do not work in my phone but mine works in their phones. The lady in the shop said to re flash the stock rom and factory reset it and they will send it off as a hardware failure rather than software and hopefully they dont notice the knox has been tripped. She then said if they do notice and refuse to fix it, to put a brick through the screen and make an insurance claim.

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
Went down vodafone today and tryed their sims. Their cards do not work in my phone but mine works in their phones. The lady in the shop said to re flash the stock rom and factory reset it and they will send it off as a hardware failure rather than software and hopefully they dont notice the knox has been tripped. She then said if they do notice and refuse to fix it, to put a brick through the screen and make an insurance claim.

Least they helped you. :D ---

EDIT:: it'll go to a Vodafone repair shop anyway, so they won't notice KNOX tbh. If they do, then LOL at them for actually doing their job..

Last edited:
Reactions: Phelsumania

alom5

Dec 4, 2010
Looks like it be a easy fix for them. It was nice of them to say all that and be so helpful. Looks like they know what they talking about for a change lol. ..

Phelsumania

Dec 9, 2013
Looks like it be a easy fix for them. It was nice of them to say all that and be so helpful. Looks like they know what they talking about for a change lol. ..

hehe i wasnt expecting it perhaps she had a rooted/custom rom phone too she seemed to know alot about it, she also said that the latest official OTA update from samsung has been causing this issue for lots of people on the Note 3, she thought thats what the problem initially when i said i had no service, so perhaps my blower auto updated itself whilst i was asleep if i didnt have auto update disabled? either way someones dropped the ball at samsung if there knackering phones using the OTA update.

jaskhalsa

Apr 14, 2016
i have also same problem.i do imei of s9005 and now its give error not register network.i also a
flash it but samse problem.is there any solution for this problem

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Put your sim card into another phone and check if it works?
    Just to make sure there is NOT any problem with your sim card or your mobile service provider.

Least they helped you. :D ---

EDIT:: it'll go to a Vodafone repair shop anyway, so they won't notice KNOX tbh. If they do, then LOL at them for actually doing their job..