Bricked my note 3? Please help

Search This thread

noysingh

Jan 13, 2013
I have Sprint Note 3. I rooted it using ODIN to get superSU but i wanted to flash back to stock rom so i can get kitkat update OTA.

Something went wrong during flash...

Now when i open phone i get firmware upgrade entrenched an issue. please select recovery mode in kies and try again

Please help!

caesar_

Dec 31, 2010
Try booting back into download mode (power device on from an off state using power+home+vol-down) and reflashing the stock MJ4 tar file. Hopefully it will reboot into stock MJ4. Then boot into stock recovery (power on device from an off state using power+home+vol-up) and wipe cache and do a factory reset. Then reboot back into download mode and reflash the stock MJ4 once again.

From that point you should be able to take an OTA update.

Note: when flashing a ROM via Odin.. Wait for Odin to show you how long it took to complete. Your phone may reboot. Pulling the plug early may result in errors.

Sent from my SM-N900P using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

smsnodgrass

Apr 4, 2013
I have Sprint Note 3. I rooted it using ODIN to get superSU but i wanted to flash back to stock rom so i can get kitkat update OTA.

Something went wrong during flash...

Now when i open phone i get firmware upgrade entrenched an issue. please select recovery mode in kies and try again

Please help!

Did you get your problem fixed?

insane209

Nov 20, 2012
Modesto, ca